Reviews for A Matter Of Boy Issues, Where The Boys Are
John chapter 2 . 3/22
Very good. Occasionally, I watch "Still Standing", and agree that Lauren can be a brat sometimes. But I would love to see Judy also get a spanking from her husband Bill. Here is how I would start the chapter.

After they get home, Lauren talks to her father about what her mother did. He thinks that Judy was excessively severe and could benefit from a dose of her own medicine. So he talks with Judy and says:

"Lauren is a young adult now. Don't you think she is too old for a spanking?"

"No one is ever too old for a spanking if they deserve it"

Bill answers:

"I'm glad you said that, because I think YOU deserve a spanking for humiliating our daughter!"

"I dare you! But since you oppose public humiliation, let's wait until we are alone in the house."

Bill says:

"Better yet, let's plan a private weekend as a couple. Spanking will not be the only erotic thing we do!"

"So, the idea of spanking me turns you on, does it Bill. Fair enough, but you must be man enough to take what you dish out!"

" I'll go you one better, Judy. I will only hand spank, but you may use your hairbrush on me,"

"I think both of us will enjoy this weekend" replied Judy.
John chapter 1 . 3/21
Why not have Judy take down Lauren's panties, give her a dozen smacks on the bare ass, and then make
Her stand in the corner, bare passed. Then Judy should go up to the attic, discover Brian, figure out that he was spying, and give him a severe spanking, while Lauren watches.
John chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Excellent story. Brian should be caught, and receive his own spanking from Judy. Lauren should be perm
itted to watch.
richard wilbur chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
there should be more spanking more stripping moreexposure morehumiliating embarrassment
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
wow it was a good one i think Brian should get a spanking next thanks