Reviews for Unforgivable
hppjdragpncode chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
why would he have gone to Azkaban? He used the killing curse to protect himself, because Ben was about to use it on him. It's good that he didn't go to Azkaban. Good story, but I didn't like how Neville's son was the bad guy.
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
breath-stopping, your stories are always gorgious. I ALSO THINK THE CRYSTAL AND JOSHUA KISSING WAS SPOT ON! Now, you read the capital words first, because thats what the eye does. Getting atracted to color, and anything thats different on the page. Anyway... im getting off topic, huh? Well, could you please write another MySims Agent story, exept with Martin x O.C? or ABEL X O.C OMYGOD PLEASE ! Of topic again, whoops! Loved the suspence!
Funeral Of A Friend chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I enjoyed some of it, though I though that it seemed quite rushed in lot of places. My favourite part was definitely the quote, that is a really great quote. I honestly think it would be better if you added another chapter before though.
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha, I feel sorry for James having to bear the wrath of a red-headed Weasley woman. Loved the story, though once, you put "Mira" instead of "Mina". :)