Reviews for Noumen Honshin II
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
i like how you did it. i always felt and saw them as brother and sister.
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
u r wrong 4 making momo toshiro's sis thats sick and wrong
hitsugayataichoda chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love this story, it's very realistic :D
Hitsuhina Fan Forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
actully i don't mind other hitsu hina pairings as long as the age diffrence isn't huge (e.g Hitsu x rukia) But i hate HITSU X KARIN because its like a young girl and a old guy. i know i probilby sound wired but toshiro is still like 110 in my eyes. i just have a problem with huge age diffrences in relasoships (like hitsu matsu) because of problems in my past that i still have to sort out. i was actully put into foster care because of some bad stuff with huge age diffrences and i was kinda taken advangtage of...(kinda hope you understand what i mean). because of that in this case i relate to karin and i feel sick. i didn't mean to sound like a bitch about other pairings but i have flamed Hitsu matsu ones aswell. (i call karin a bratt beacause shes like my older sister and she thinks shes so good)
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
No matter how many times I read a version where Hitsugaya actually confesses to Hinamori what really made him enter academy, it always makes me relieved and some other thing I can't remember the name of.. ;

But really nice little sequel! :)
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Touching, clever, funny too. It was nice seeing the two of them working through their problems with each other. Makes me want to say, "About time." I am glad you made their talk more than about just Hitsugaya having a crush on Karin.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really liked the sibling relationship Toshiro and Momo had towards the end there. Really shows that even after everything they've been through that they're still so close to each other.

As for the flamer, seeing as how it was an anonymous review, you could always just delete it.
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Though I luv Hitsuhina and don't realli like HitsuKarin, I have to say this was a good fic. You touched upon the more 'isolated' aspects of Hitsugaya's and Momo's relationship that many Hitsuhina writers don't really pay attention too. :) that aside, I think this was a great shot about their friendship and brother/sister like relationship. You didn't put Momo as a bad guy as many HitsuKarin or any other pairing fans like usually do. Great story! PCE
Ebbie54 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really loved this, like most of your stories it was well written had a good plot, and the characters acted how they usually do. Well keep up the good work writing awesome stories and I hope to read a update of one of your other stories soon.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This has to be one of the more sensitive issues in Bleach, Toshiro and Hinamori sibling relationship. The manner that you had dealt with this is exactly what I would expect it in reality and it also felt very proper actions and reactions in Bleach world. The humour was very good as well.

In short, you did one hell of a bang up job!