Reviews for Hello Sunshine
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Her mouth dropped. She knew she looked foolish but continued to gape anyway. Then she rounded on the professor.

"Do you even know what 'hypothetical' means?" she yelled at him.

I bet he blushed and psychically got called away immediately.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Pssh, hypothetical. Yeah, right. And poor alarm clo- no, it deserved it.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
How did I ever overlook this magnificent piece? I love having Angel and Gambit in confrontational situations with Roguey!... Don't judge me, it's just my little 'thing'. I'm including it in my first Evo story, I know that. I don't know, have I ever told you that I wanted to tell Remy that Rogue had a 'mini-crush' on Warren in that one episode? I seriously wanted him to find out in that episode where he stole from Angel's home- even if he was just being mind controlled- it still would have been funny. Hope you really do something else with this it's awesome. And as a side note, neither Hank or the Prof know what hypothetical mean, despite how smart they are. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Best line of the whole story:

"Do you even know what 'hypothetical' means?"

Hehehehehehe.

Good work!
annacat721 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awesome! Loved the last bit: "Do you even know what 'hypothetical' means?" Poor Xavier has to watch his back now.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Another new one? Yeesh...

Dont stop though, please, write as many new ones as you wish... dont let me stop you...
TristeAlma chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i hope this isnt complete...b/c this is a really good start to a potentially good story :)
Raven34link chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
haha take that alarm clock from hell
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I didn't even bother reading the summary. As soon as I saw your name... :)

I like it so far. How does she know Warren? I don't think I'll ever get a clock that sings. That's just asking for trouble.

I'm usually woken up by my sisters cat... banging his front paw... on the base of my guitar. It's quite annoying, actually.

I'm slightly disapointed that this isn't she got it honest. :)

Who's a Kazoo?
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love Britt Nicole! Especially her songs Glow and How We Roll. I listen to 'em on the bus to wake me up and get me ready for a long day of boring. Well, the pig dissections weren't boring. But otherwise, yah.

But! I digress. Hehe! When the professor said studentS, as in plural, I was like, "Yup! Gonna be a random person and then Remy! ALAKAZAM!" and whaddaya know, I was right!

Which, like, never happens. XD
aecul chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Good gracious, you have written a lot lately. Make me feel guilty, why don't ya? ;)

I love Britt Nicole! Especially Set the World on Fire and Lost Get Found...yep.

"He steepled his fingers in front of him, and Rogue resisted the urge to flinch. "

My sister was practicing steepling her fingers like the professor the other day. XD

I loved the ending. Actually I really (really, really) loved the whole thing. It was a lot of fun. :)

Hope you write more of this!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Fantabulistical job! I love love loved the last line! It made me laugh! Awesometacularness!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hehehehe...SURPRISE! Oh Rogue, you should know by now that when the professor speaks 'hypothetically', it's pretty much a done-deal.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sometimes when you wake up, you can just tell it's gonna be one of THOSE days. Pretty sure that's the case with Rogue.

The whole part with the alarm clock had me laughing. It was hilarious. And making that same song stuck in Rogue's head was the icing on the cake. Because it really sucks when that happens.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"Rogue, I need to speak with you in my office.

Sure thing, Professor. Whatever you need, I'm your girl.

...What?

Nevermind."

That part made me laugh pretty hard. You make my day. Are you rading "Remy's Pursuit"? The author kind-of has the same writing-style as you...anyway, thanks for a new story.