Reviews for One Thing Leads To Another
paz chapter 20 . 6/17
Amazing
PipeDream chapter 4 . 4/18
Aaah...crud
I can totally imagine at being a thing, this issue for Dean. For a Hunter everything is life or death, so they can't put off hunts in case someone else falls victim, they can't take risks like Dean not going with John here because the slightest mistake could lead to the boys being officially orphaned, and it means that everything but the hunts have to be considered 2nd place concerns, no matter how much the boys may hate that. It's impossible to deny the very real risk of death
Aw Helen! You absolute sweetheart!
Oh this is gonna be fucking fantastic
Abigail Kopelowi chapter 20 . 3/3
So many tears have been shed...
Doctor Whoey chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Gosh I wish you had finished this, I very much enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing
BlueeyesT chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
I just found this story and it is great. I'm have actually been sick with a middle ear infection and this story was that great that it well and truly has me hooked. It has all the things I love, brotherly love, big brother protectiveness, angst galore.
Hope everything is alright on your end with life, work and family and of course yourself. I hope your have time to finish this story even if it is just for little old me. Thanks again for such a wonderful story.
seitanspawn chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
Oh, gosh. Update, please! :P
2028 chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Please tell me how it ends.
CindyT63 chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
I love the story, but I'm a little confused. When did they switch from leukemia to mono? Jim telling John is the first time I saw mono. Was it in an earlier chapter? Thanks.
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
MOREMOREMOREMORE
AmaraRae chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
is this story over?
2028 chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
Tell us how it ends.
Bella Lilac chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
I like this, it shows how the medical system have no idea what they are doing, it's all just trial and error - in Sam's case, made things a whole lot worse, to almost the point of death - it's all just one big money scheme, and a rort. Sorry to anyone that works in the medical industry, but it's the truth.
Chelber chapter 20 . 12/8/2015