Reviews for One Thing Leads To Another
Amazing loved it all all 20 chapters
chrisbcritter73 chapter 20 . 1/3
I sure wish that you would finish this story, I really enjoyed it
Idreamofivan chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
I know it's a lo grande shot, but this story is awesome and it would he great if you could post one more ending chapter
kitsuneluvuh chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Holy fuck. You'd better be planning to finish this story with a happy ending.
tayc49 chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
YOU CANNOT LEAVE US HANGING HERE! THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY DEPRESSING STORY EVERY! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THE DANG STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU! PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! Pretty please? You are such a great writer, and I've got to know what happens to Sam!
writeforeverforlife chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
I gotta commend your medical knowledge here... I don't want to know how many hours you spent researching all of this! As a writer, I've specifically avoiding writing stuff like this specificallh because I have no idea ehat I'm talking about! More power to you!
Sharllissa chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Just found this story. I have really enjoyed it. I hope that you come back to it. Especially since we've now seen Sam in the hospital on the show. I think that with a few lines I might be ok with the story ending here. Well hope you have a great day and I'll look forward to any addition. In the mean time I'll some more of your other works. :)
The McQuaid Brothers chapter 20 . 10/5/2014

DO HE DIE?

DO HE NO DIE?

I NEED TO KNOW
blondeperson chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
I kept skipping over this story for some reason, but I finally read it. Stayed up till past midnight to finish it. Although I do feel stupid. I totally didn't even check the status before I read it. I thought it was finished. Any plans on the rest? It's been three years. Anyways I love it. Sick Sam are some of my favorite stories, the sicker the better. Well I hope you update this story eventually.
ZeldaIsis chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Amazing story!
ZeldaIsis chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Your stories are simply amazing. This story has so much detail about medical procedures. You are either in the medical field or really did your research. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. I absolutely live this one. The bind between the boys made me choke up a few times.
SumthinWicked chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I'm sure you get this question a lot, but are there any plans on completing this story? I was so into it I was a little disappointed when I had to stop at this chapter. :)
rozy15 chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Wait! Nooo! Is there more? There has to be more!
Regardless, the story is amazing. I think capture Sam and Dean (and all the characters for that matter) incredibly well! :)
cas-the-unicorn chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
It hasn't only been two weeks, its been three bloody years! Update! I can see why this got 2011's best SPN drama, but you can't get more fans if you don't update! You still have yet to make me cry! Update!