Reviews for One Thing Leads To Another
BlueeyesT chapter 20 . 9/22
I just found this story and it is great. I'm have actually been sick with a middle ear infection and this story was that great that it well and truly has me hooked. It has all the things I love, brotherly love, big brother protectiveness, angst galore.
Hope everything is alright on your end with life, work and family and of course yourself. I hope your have time to finish this story even if it is just for little old me. Thanks again for such a wonderful story.
seitanspawn chapter 20 . 8/15
Oh, gosh. Update, please! :P
2028 chapter 19 . 8/3
Please tell me how it ends.
CindyT63 chapter 12 . 8/2
I love the story, but I'm a little confused. When did they switch from leukemia to mono? Jim telling John is the first time I saw mono. Was it in an earlier chapter? Thanks.
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 20 . 5/4
MOREMOREMOREMORE
AmaraRae chapter 20 . 3/30
is this story over?
2028 chapter 20 . 3/7
Tell us how it ends.
Bella Lilac chapter 20 . 3/1
I like this, it shows how the medical system have no idea what they are doing, it's all just trial and error - in Sam's case, made things a whole lot worse, to almost the point of death - it's all just one big money scheme, and a rort. Sorry to anyone that works in the medical industry, but it's the truth.
ChelberNo1 chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jamoke chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Freaking love this story! Sam needs to get better
Jess chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
I'm in tears amazing
Fuzzy Wuzzy Bizzy Buzzy Bee chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
I promised myself I wouldn't read Supernatural fanfiction.
And then I looked at the description for this fic.
And I broke that promise.
Initially, I thought this was a one shot, so I thought it would be quick and easy and nice.
I was quite wrong.
I'm also only halfway through season 2, but I still decided to read this.
Anyways, I knew this story was going to be perfect and extremely well written with a sarcastic hint from the first line. This story is amazingly written and you are a fantastic writer.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Dean is related to a bulldog somewhere in the dear dim dead genetic past of his family.
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
Wow, so sad to se that this story is in limbo after everything that Sam has fought through.
monkeybaby chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Please update this story soon!