Reviews for Farm Animals
Kerrigas chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was hilarious. And adorable. I could so imagine this whole thing on film. Your dialogue is so witty. Thank you.

- Kerrigas
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
:) I like it!
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg this is too cute! Is this a one shot?
Diana Fay chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
XDDDDD LOL OMG I CAN'T BREATHE especially the part where Raphael is singing while Leo is giving feedback, that was FUNNY. I actually started to cry. Thank you very much for the laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ya gotta love the Leo/Raph bonding. XD And lets face it drunk leo is hilarious. But sadly as of SuperQuest its been proved that raphs singing sucks XD Now i wanna hear the rest of their voice actors sing. Do you hear me mike sinterniklaas, sam regal, & Wayne grayson? Man reading this on my phone takes forever...
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was actually really good.
Anna James McGloffin chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I don't think I've ever seen black eggs before. That's some talent right there.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Okay, I have trouble buying Raph Dave Matthews Band. Which is not to say *I* don't like Dave Matthews Band. But Raph? M'just saying.

However you make up for this by sharing my love for drunken Raph Leo fluff. Yay! Leo's shy bladder line had me cracking up. :D

"I'm the leader now and I want you to go piss on the fuse box." Bwahahaha... that whole scene is made of win.

Normally I don't like script style writing unless it was written by Diablo Cody. However, you definitely pulled it off - probably thanks to the captions describing the placement of the camera.

Anyway, great job. :D

XOXO

Winny
Sasami1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Teddy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
lol! Ok, that was hilarious. And super crazy CUTE! Is there going to be more to this one?
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Once again you capture the strength of their relationship through little words... very powerful piece you have here and i love it! This is mainly dialog with very little else and my mind was STILL blown away! I don't know how you do it... bravo once again for another epic piece!
l.l chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Don't sing in front of the cow, Raph!

The cow

knows

all.

I mean good job! I love reading about them not trying to kill each other/fight aggressively about pointless things.
Mikell chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awww... Raphy singing Dave Matthews... that was near enough to make me cry.

"Did I p*** on a cow last night?"

BAW-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Likely? Meh, maybe not. Funny? OOOOOH YEAH.

Rejoicing in the day,