Reviews for With Blood In Their Mouths
HallelujahBoy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah. This just makes me happy. I very much enjoy your writing style, your dialogue, and your plots. Very top notch stuff you have. I've already read and reviewed the sequel, otherwise I would be asking for more. :)
victoriawinchester chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This story is amazing!

And that last line omg

Flora chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice!
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it. Humorous, but filled with deep, aching emotion. Plus, the description of the monsters was really good. Actually, the description overall was really good. I'm almost kind of sad that it's James/Kendall, because I'm not as fond of that particular pairing. However, it was still very good, and I loved the presentation and plot, despite my bias against the relationship pairing.

Whiteskin and Darklips
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoyed this, and it makes so much more sense now that I've actually seen that episode.
Untitled chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow. Definitely not what I was expecting, but great nonetheless!
CapriceSquire chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh Gosh I loved this. It was perfect, even the abrupt ending.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOL, yes, I also watched that episode. Though, honestly? Werewolf Kendall is totally gross. They should have made him more like Victoria Justice in The Boy Who Cried Werewolf - not the huge furry thing she was, the blue eyed, animalistic feature one.

But anyway, LOVE. You're the only good, consistent BTR writer out there.
Demon'sAngel17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
YOU SHOULD KEEP GOING WITH THIS ITS SO AWESOME! It really is and I want more please make more please please please!

Dalton

did I mention I want more?
Maddie-the-Cattie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my gosh, vampire James and werewolf Kendall! :D 333 I love you for this story-It was so well written, and I love how you connected everything from the past to actually make this-as in, the whole monster thing-work. :)
jannessa13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I LOVED that! I really was wondering when someone was going to post something like this thank you :)