Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Shinobi Mage
... Um... A special jonin is someone that doesn't have all the skills to be a full jonin but is still to strong to be a chunin... For example: anko is powerful... But you wouldn't trust her with fresh genin you want to be alive later.

Thus shouldn't naruto be a special chunin who needs to learn how to lead a team?
BeautifulLotus chapter 8 . 4/1
I want more
Zomvee chapter 8 . 1/6
So far, so damn good. Please keep up the work.
Whens the next chapter mate.
joe chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
This is a great story cant wait for next chapter
iros220 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Great story and I'd love to read more, I hope you update soon
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
can't wait for the next cha[ter :)
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Ok I gotta tell you, what you did with Iruka and Naruto using shunpo doesn't make any sense, for a movement like that to take place he would have to teleport, because from the way you described it, all Naruto did was place a hand on his shoulder and they appeared in a different place in the exact same position. Shunpo is a movement, he actually uses his legs, which means he would have to either carry or drag Iruka to the location that they arrived, in which case they wouldn't be standing in the exact same position, and Iruka would probably have serious whiplash as well as a popped shoulder.
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I'd like to know why it is you're implementing so many Bleach elements into the Naruto-verse when as far as I can tell this isn't a cross-over, but hopefully that will be explained later. Also, I believe Beni technically stands for Blood, but I suppose they're supposed to have about the same meaning so w/e lol.
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
So they can materialize objects into the real world through his mind-scape? You're seriously fucking with the laws of physics here LMAO. Entertaining nonetheless.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I like the fanfic but you need to make more chapters
Trueblue68 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Good story so far please post soon
JMan455 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013