Reviews for Naruto Namikaze: Shinobi Mage
Aw hope you make more.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 2/3
Only problem I have with this one, is even though ninja are ESSENTIALLY "hired killers" you didn't KILL OFF amachi for some strange reason... WHY? Just put a knife through the guy's head and his subordinates' and be DONE with them. NO FUSS, NO MUSS. You leave this many problems ALIVE, they are gonna come back to bite you in the butt, it's inevitable. (Look at that pathetic excuse of a ninja, mizuki). At least in canon, naruto EVENTUALLY grows a sac and starts filling body-bags.
Well, one easy way to learn ALL there is about curse marks, "orochimaru's... ALL of them, and counter or change them".. BUT your not gonna like it, he's gotta "ABSORB" shikaku, IT can bestow or alter any of them, that's the "tattoo's running up and down it's body", to supplement it's power, because it's the WEAKEST. To get rid of orochimaru's? It's ACTUALLY kinda easy, the whole sealing matrix is formed from juugo's blood, because he can harness nature chakra as his bloodline, that's what ties the whole thing together and makes it possible for orochimaru to put part of his soul in it... Kurama can ALSO absorb nature chakra,(or natsuki as you call her), so just suck the power base out and it would be like pulling the "keystone" out of a building, it would FALL APART. Even orochi's "soul shard" would be LOST.
Ok, number one, it wasn't madara.. and number two, look CAREFULLY at the sentence you wrote "A 'decade' later I decided to return and travel for a while but the same man attacked but he was weakened from the fight a 'century' ago"... DO you see the SLIGHT problem here? Which is it? A decade 10 years or a century 100 years. It's so funny to see SO MANY authors have such a HARD time with KEEPING time in this series. (I blame canon, NOTHING adds up correctly, and even THAT changes from point-to-point in the story... AND THAT'S IN CANON). I see no problem with a "sacrifical sacrifice spell"... After all, there is no problem with killing off the civilian council (lots of sacrifices there.. And then there is Koharu, Horema and Danzo, those three are 'IRREDEEMABLE', so no problem with "sac'ing" them! You only need TWO, so there you go with JUST those three)
I thought we ALREADY did this exam thing, the whole "day he teleported in, went 1-2 against kiba/sasuke.. etc, etc...ya de ya"... Also wasn't the punishment for breaking the third's law death?.. Plus he committed TREASON, and was defecting, So why is he going to jail?..
How do you know which barrier to use? Simple, ALL ninja arts need those silly hand seals, watch which they are doing and there ya go, call your barrier before they finish! Or wait until they SCREAM the name, that USUALLY gives a good CLUE as to what element is being used!
Kain129 chapter 8 . 5/16/2017
keep it coming
Monster King chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
Good story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
igiranezaberthe chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
z c,
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
mattcun chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I hope to read about certain characters bashings
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2016