Reviews for Fighting for the UNSCMC
trix17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
seems alright I'll keep reading if you keep posting chapters kay
spartons90 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
good do more chapters
AceFrehley101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I'm not gonna lie, this is crap; I think you need to realize that Halo fan inserts are dead, and those who try to make them stumble into the same damn problems. Your story is no exception, your characters fall into the same fan insert problems, not the least of which your main characters are Mary Sues.

Your main character is living with his mother and yet owns an expensive and not commonly avalable rifle, despite being a minor. He also is able to defeat a Covenant fireteam with inferior weapons with no prior training. Also, what's with you and curse words, either use them or not, most people on this site are mature enough to accept a few curse words; you don't need to censor them like a 12 year old.

Storyline is just as bad as the characters, why would a covenant destroyer come to earth, send a sole dropship to this kid's neighborhood, and then without explination, return to the haloverse using unexplained methods? Makes no sense, like 99 percent of all halo fan inserts; there's only one good one and it ain't yours. Just stop now.
Silent Archangel chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Interesting, could use a little more sensory detail. Like, give us a mental picture of what the reader's looking at while reading this story. Other than that, it's all good.

P.S. How old are you in this game?