Reviews for Never Say Forever
Luthinea chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
I HATE YOU I THOUGHT DIVE WAS DEAD. *sniffle* "not cool." I did like the brotherly fluff though so points fer ya. love yer work. but i still hat you.
EagleBlaze chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Cool fanfic, I enjoyed reading it :-). I love the brotherly fanfics between Nosedive and Wildwing :-).

Taura Callisto chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
I'm reading this again for perhaps the 2nd or 3rd time and I have to say, I never grow tired of it. It's a Wonderful fic, I love the intense emotion and who can't love a story where Nosedive dies a grewsome and painful death and comes back to life to live happily ever after! Perfect!
RaneyLee chapter 8 . 7/15/2002
I really liked this story! It's sweet and touching. Great job!
Justsomeone1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2002
I truly have to admit that out of all the Mighty Ducks stories I've read, this one has to be my favorite. Just the way that this was peaced together and the drama stirred up in the chapters, plus ending it on a slightly unexpected note makes it all in all an excellent story. I really enjoyed the strong emotion put into the story, and the way that the story switches between different time periods floats so well that it doesn't leave you confused or in the dark. It's masterfully put together and definitely worth reading. I find myself reading it again every once in a while since it's just that good. Please continue to write. I saw your next story and I'm already waiting for the next part anxiously. Great job!
Unurith chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
Thank you for the thanks! But i should thank you for these exciting and mushy stories! I loved the ending it was sappy but gracefully sappy! Can't wait for your next fic!
Lauriena chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
that was a great ending, you show the two brothers so well. I like that you didn't just end it last chapter, you showed the aftermath of the whole thing.

La thats right the death lord chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
*sniff* that was sweet *sniff* i love that brotherly stuff *blows nose* i sure do hope you write more stories, your a great author
Taura Callisto chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
That was a great story! I totally loved it, so what's next? )
divesangel chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
Awwwww! I loved it! That was sp sweet. The whole story had everything needed, comedy, tragedy, drama, action, and a happy ending. The perfect end to the perfect story. I can't wait to read another one of your works. Later
killslay chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
Awww, that's so sweet! Good epilogue, oh mighty horselover!
Therabidsquirrel chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
*Holds out a peice of steak over a beasts mouth, then drops it in as the beasts chomps down happily.*

Well... you said 'Feed the Beast'. So I did. -

WONDERFUL! Great ending, I loved it and yes it was worth it. - This is a great fic- can't wait to see more from you- Awesome job! *cheering of masses* (my other personalities btw...((jk)) ) -
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
AWWW! CUTE! And yes it was definetly worth it!

Man this is great! But please tell me you'll be writing more

in the MD fan fic section? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

WEll back to reviewing the fic, it was great! I really enjoyed it!

Very well written but most of all it kept my attention throughout

the entire thing! Sorry for writing an enclyopedia for a review

but you deserve it!

Oh yeah thanks for the mention, ya da best! ;)
Eiflin chapter 8 . 5/30/2002
*tears rolling down my cheeks* that was soo beautiful Windress. This fanfic was my favourite so please do a sequel...pleaaaaaaseeeee!
Orenda chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Hmm... that's weird... it looked okay went I sent it. Anyway, it's me, Orenda. I don't know why my review didn't work quite right... ::Mutters about stupid computers.::