Reviews for Surfacing
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great fic. Poor Violet. And I can't wait for the aftermath. I hope Charlotte eventually finds out about Violet.
clarembees chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I have to say this first, Violet is taking a page out of Charlotte's book and distracting Pete with sex? I know I shouldn't laugh cause she's doing it while trying to deal with a serious trauma she experienced (and re-living to some extent), but reading that just made me laugh.

ANYWAY...When it comes to anything that could get us some good ViP scenes, I am not ashamed of my selfishness, so I hope we get what you described wonderfully in this one shot. The way you wrote Violet's "confession" about what happened to her in college, rang so believable and so true, it was like I could hear Amy B's voice.

And the end with their exchange of I love yous was just perfect. It reminded me of the "you and Lucas are my family now" moment; meaning I got goosebumps.

Great job, girl.
False Ammunition chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm glad you wrote this. This needed to be written.

I'm also curious how Violet will weave into the storyline, but I'm afraid they'll just abandon her whole past.

But, yes, this was really good. I think you should continue it, or just add more to it. Y'know, if Violet DOES tell Charlotte.
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I loved it!

This is how I hope they bring about this story line. To be honest, I doub they'll mention it. In most series a character goes through what Violet did for three episodes. That's it. She mentioned it in three episodes then it was done.

Granted, this is the opportunity for it to come out, but I don't think it will.

...but if it does, I hope it's like your story. Your characters were perfect and your syntax and dilect is awesome. Great job!
xKrysx chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
And I love you, for writing this (:
Herrera chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
You did a wonderful story from a terrible incident. It is sad, but it lets a bit of hope for Charlotte and the way she could heal with the help of a good man besides her, just as Violet has now Pete.

Good work