Reviews for HolyWar
ShadowCub chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
Every nation in the world should have bombed the hell out of Israel.
JustLunch chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
If find it really hard for the Euros to win if they don't even have Air support.. My God they have the best Air Force in the world and you didn't even put them in the Eastern Boarder...
JustLunch chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Love it1 but the Euro's won't need the Turkish if you don't put them in a biased manner
JustLunch chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
I don't get it why you made the Kommandos (best infantry in the Endwar Series) to be just like ordinary troops unlike what you did with the JSF... The JSF are losing what? a few soldiers and the Kommandos A LARGE amount in both stories.. I just don't get it, maybe you have made a Character Shield for the American Protagonists while the Euro's don't
General-Jingwei chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
GREAT chapter. You really are very militaristic person, very much like the great Tom Clancy himself. Great descriptions on the tech by rainbow squad especially and WOW. Are they thar old? Woah. Finally, the sea combat scene reminded me of a coast guard scene in clear and present danger, a book that I can not even DENT by the way...
General-Jingwei chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Ah, Chemical Shelling and the shame of retreat. The mistakes are beginning to lessen, and I like that. Is it true, about Clark being rainbow six? If so, you ruined the rest of Clear and Present Danger… -.-
General-Jingwei chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
And so the plan hatches and the team is assembled… exhilerating. I like your style of writing, I like how you can embody emotion into characters. I suck at reviews :(
General-Jingwei chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Great chapter again, I love the ending in particular. One thing I have to say, though, is that the extent of your military knowledge doesn't matter of your story's grammar makes it unreadable. Just some critique.
General-Jingwei chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
This is the best chapter yet, featuring some good plot development. There were also less mistakes.
General-Jingwei chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
That was great. I like how you managed to sneak some action in with the practice dogfight. That said, the fight did get hard to follow sometimes, but mostly it was good. The grammar errors are becoming more evident, though.
General-Jingwei chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like it, it's a good prologue. You describe everything very clearly, and reveal in the end how you did it. I did see a few spelling mistakes, actually they were all punctuation. Just a few capitalization errors, easily mended.