Reviews for Lucky
YourGreatestDream chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Roxas in a garter belt? Holy shit, yesssss.
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Roxas topping? Yes, I can live with this. It was well written and entertaining. I love Roxas' character in this. Well done!
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i want of this story really wish it wasnt one shot. just think this could be a really could story
Queen Lexi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I feel like your fanfictions give me the fangirl feelings every other author tries to give me. So splendid!
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I think this is my new favourite story *v*
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
AXel bottoming for Roxas... Different, but still freaking hot!~
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Why couldn't I have been a guy? If only to have some amazing gay sex like that. Seriously. I swear, all the cute guys are gay, or taken, and I'd love to have one of the gay ones. I know this is only fanfiction, but God, I only WISH I could have sex that amazing at some point.
Fuyu-sensei chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I swear I couldn't stop laughing my ass off when I finished reading this thing 3

The beginning part? I was grinning like a fool when Roxas just started seducing poor Axel right from the start and IN A DRESS. That was hilarious.

In the middle? I thought my eyes would drop put when I realized that ROXAS WAS TOPPING. Seriously, this is the _first story ever I've read it happen. It was utterly delicious and made me cackle to the wickedness of the dear little blondie "angel". And the lingerie and latex-allergy - that made my day. I almost fell off my chair because I laughed so hard to Axel's expression. And Roxas' image in my mind was totally HOT. I just looooved it (and maybe, just maybe drooled a bit on my keyboard).

The end? Maybe Axel was really lucky having ultra sexu Roxas topping him, but in MY opinion, I was damn lucky too because I got to read this fic XD

And now there's Frank Sinatra singing "Witchcraft" in my head together with Axel and Roxas... Not that I'm going to complain ;D
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
How come I read a PWP without feeling bored or disgusted? You're a genius, man! And I love Axel being topped w
random alias chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
It's rare to see Roxas so dominating, but you did such a great job I can really see it :)
Ruthless Trinket chapter 1 . 3/27/2011

Sexiness. :Q_ ~drools~

Roxas topping Axel is hot too, thank you for giving me a fix. I loved how shy Axel was in all this, and how Roxas was just a sexy ass tiger. ~purr~ XD

genie195 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I love you to bits and pieces for writing this.

Sorry if that just came off creepy, but this is by far one of the best works I've read. Usually I crack up at the idea of Roxas topping, not hardly as much though when I imagine Sora. xD However, this totally made it believable and I like this thoughtful version of Axel. It's not a very common image. I'm looking forward to reading your other works.
TheDevimangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Um... wow. No other words but "Are you continuing this further? cuz you most DEFINITELY SHOULD!"

Tekko chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
...Wow. Woooow. I don't even know what to say aside from these four words; beautiful, delicious, sinfully hot. A-amazing job! *swoons*

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »