Reviews for Fire in Your New Shoes
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Just wow. But it does show a darker side to Sebastian
tonguesofglass chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ohmann, I like this a whole lot. The way you string words together is lovely, and I like the use of the roman numerals.

Simply put, I enjoyed this(:
lightning veins chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
wonderful portrayal of kathryn and sebastian's twisted, addicting relationship. i especially liked the format you wrote it in - the brackets, the way you focused on her items of clothing, etc. it was perfect.

:) emmy
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It doesn't really follow the path that the films set out, but you did a good job of capturing Kathryn, having only seen the film once :P You chose an interesting style of writing to set this story out, but it worked! :)
gallagherspygirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lol i watched that movie too with sarah michelle gellar! awesome!
Maggi-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good story. I found it interesting, that S had the upper hand here and that he gave her the drugs and the cross. Really good idea.

Oh... and the prequel and the sequel aren't worth to watch
a chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
don't bother with the prequel- it's basically copying the first/ using similar quotes, and more risque stuff i just dont think

it has the same effect as the first

and the sequel is kathryn's cousin's story where it's similar to where a challenge is held between two guys and the cousin.

anywho i really enjoyed your story! it's okay that it was out of character i thought it was very original !
CIFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was an interesting twist on KS. I enjoyed reading it. You should do some more CI fics.
Jane chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well, I don't know which Cruel Intention you watched but Katherine/Sebastian had always been Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Philippe for me and even if they're OOC (well, on Kat's part) I like the story. I just hope this is not only a one-shot but several chapters long.
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
love it :-D

Cruel Intension with S. M. Gellar and R. Phillippe were my fav film since it was released... and I totally loved their chemistry so I imagined that yours story was bout them...and every time I saw it, I hoped for happy end for Kat/Seb...but history is history :-D