Reviews for Is It Wrong?
ichigirl21 chapter 16 . 10/21
I really like this story a lot. I know it's been a while but update? Also, Rukia is a bitch
Soya Pie chapter 16 . 5/16
I am hooked with this fanfic! I dearly hope you have the time to update your wonderful fics in the near future :3
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
good story although fick dich doesn't mean fuck you like you think its actually means fuck you sexually use verpiss dich to insult someone good story though
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
shiro is a god among animated men
HeavenAboveYou chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
You know what would be amazing? Updating this :) it's been two years, and I really like this story. So if you get a good idea, type it up! This story needs more chapters c;
naughtykittyme0 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Enight chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
*cries* why did you stop updating this D:

This is so amazing!

Please write more!
Okami Princess chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Ichigo has divorced Uryuu by now right?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Please Rukia is the only one to blame. Who holds a grudge that long for such a petty reason? Unless Ichigo knew she liked Renji when she was with him, its stupid and is unwarranted.
me chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
update.. Even tho last time you was back in2010, but even back then i LOVED it
OptimisticQueenRandom chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
I read the story in 2day(during class) but i really do hope you continue this story, 'cause it really good what I'm saying it is awesome i hope this not going to be the last chapter of it. It will be sad if it is the last chapter.
Ishtar Nana chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Next chapter, please !
RaccoonMind chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Soooooo, this is one of the few fanfictions where I seriously want to punch Rukia. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter... if there will be a next chapter... there better be a next chapter! It appears that you haven't updated in a little under 7 months! Hop to it! I want to read more of this! ... Also, I can't wait to read about Ichigo's family's reaction to her being preggers!

I'll keep checking for an update!
Wrath4life chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
This is one nice touching fanfiction story of FemIchi and Grimmjow love it! Though, I notice in one of your chapters of Ichigo having that weird dream, are you going to one day explain why Grimmjow stabs her brother? :o Also, you put brother/boyfriend was that a typo? Or you giving us a hint of a next story like that? Where Arrancar Grimmjow and Shiro battle for our lovely female Shigiami. Well, please do update this and some of your other story when you can that is. :)
sephykoi chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Updrateeee... :U~ Finished this last night, after re-reading a few, uh, choice scenes _ Mmm... and cutes. I love this story, and am sooo happy things are going well! I hope the pregnancy goes alright O_O ... it'd be horrible if she had a miscarriage.

Rukia, get your head out of your ass please! D: Sheesh!

Can't wait for the next one 3 Moar femIchi and Grimm is yay~