Reviews for Within Enemy Lines
Kayla chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
OMG. This story is incredible. How have I not read this? You are a truly gifted author and the nuances in character and in the tone of this story lend complexity to your writing making it an absolute joy to read. I like to coin it the thinking man's fanfiction:) Love the detail and the emotion you breathe into these characters, I was utterly and completely caught up in the plot of this story.
One example of the amazing characterization:
LOVE when Bruce and Oliver are talking abou the three boys at Excelsior and how Oliver didn't have the same instincts as Lex and Bruce. That rang very true. I think part of your strength as an author is not being afraid to round out the characters with weaknesses as well as strengths -as per usual in fanfic. It make for a more intersting and visceral reading experience.
And lastly, the love story between Chloe and Oliver in this fiction is just so beautiful. At first it was hot and cold, a little disturbing yet enchanting. Loved the love/hate and the small details like Oliver picking out Chloe's dress, the uncomfortable shoes and giving her instructions on how to charm Bruce. The first couple of chapters were really hot, I loved seeing them dance around each other that way. Bitter, angry Oliver was SEXY. And it played out so perfectly, great pacing in this fic, loved that everything happened in a timeline that felt realistic.
WOW, don't normally feel compelled to write reviews, but you utterly deserve it. This was professional grade material and I thank you for sharing it. Keep writing always!
Cat chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Loved it. But I would advise you to go back and fix all the little mistakes to make it an even better.
siafan770 chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
Oh. My. F*!). G-d! Well done! The way that you write Chloe and Oliver is superb! Even during the most solemn and gut wrenching moments during the story, both characters seem to be 'in character.' How I wish the writers from SV could accomplish this. Also, chapter 9! Pretty much had me gushing and anxious for the subsequent chapters. All I have to say is, excellent job and I cannot wait for future Chloe and Oliver adventures! ...Chloe and Oliver had a child together. Sorry, couldn't resist adding that last tidbit!
redqueen11 chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
u shud really continue and write the wedding and a honeymoon scene...this is super good..i look forward to reading this every other day!
midnightquiver chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
this is a really good story and to be honest i could see a sequel following Emerald as she grows up and who knows she might take up her fathers occupation. but it was a really good story i just hope to read another fanfic by you soon
lilica chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
i love your story and i thoroughly enjoyed it!

I really like the part where oliver said he needed a backup and clark said i've got you...totally loved it lol! So well done and can't wait for more of your stories to come!
kim chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
is there a sequel oneshot? Thanks for updating.
ana chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
thank you so much. Thank was beautiful.
redqueen11 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
AMAZINGGG...keep udating quickly...soo frikken good and give us more chlollie moments..ur soo good at this! it
midnightquiver chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
that was an amazing chapter. and now i understand the whold explosion part. you did wa really good job with this chapter and i look forward to the next one definitely.
mellyd chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
You are awesome!
kim chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
wholly crap that was intense... :) Update soon... :)
midnightquiver chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
thing have gotten imansly intense so don't leave it hanging plz/ though i'm wondering were they outside the building when the explosion happened? just wondering
Mari chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Oh my God! What a clifhanger! I cant wait for more. Well done
brainchild chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
ack! what? I need to know what happened