Reviews for Graveyard Or Remus' Burial
Moewe24aol.com chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I was just going to write a review of this story I found only now when browsing through your completed stories, and was rummaging in my brain to find the right, complimenting words to express what a well-written, touching story I think it is. But how could I find more appropriate words than the previous reviewer who said exactly what I was trying to say, word by word. So thanks to the esteemed author for this wonderful story and to my predecessor for expressing my very thoughts in such a refined manner.
Crystalwhisper chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh this is so sorrowful and poetic. I love this! The imageries you use are amazing and I love how you pictured Remus' graveyard. The descriptions were elegant and the way you wrote about discrimination was so sad and beautiful. It's heart breaking but I read it twice! I really like the way you describe characters so that you do not name them but give us a riddle to decipher by ourselves.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh I enjoyed this so much! You wrote beautifully and descriptively about how unfair the discrimination of werewolves was and how abandoned the dead of that graveyard were. I loved this and this was heart wrenching! Well done!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was so in-depth! Loved the whole atmosphere it had... and it was so realistic.. I don't think the people would have approoved to have a werewolf in their graveyard... him being a war hero- or not. So well done, I love it! :)
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I know others have said this in the reviews, but the voice here...I love how poetic it is. It's a wonderful piece, very bittersweet and a perfect tribute to Remus. It reads very elegantly, if that makes sense. Nice work.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I just loved this! It was extremely poetic, and I loved how you evoked his burial. I would never have thought he would be put with the animals... Very insightful fic all in all, and very poetic. Great job!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
...Wow.

Just /wow/.

That was just beautiful. Sobering. I'd never even thought of that, but...wow. You did it so incredible-y. Lovelovelove.

I'm slightly breath taken.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Amazing. Wonderful. Brilliant. All of these came to mind when I was reading this. Feel free to pick one because I certainly can't, lol
gecko brothers chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow! This took my breath away. I loved it so much. I simply can not choose my favourite line. The last paragraph was such a wonderful ending. I could only wish that I could write something like this. Great Job!

Keep on Writing!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh wow, this is fabulous. Very atmospheric and melancholy, with a sense of inevitability about his separation from true humans even in death. Love it.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was absolutely chilling. I absolutely loved it and I still have goose flesh as I write this. Very powerful and to me, very sad. Excellent!
angelinaweasley7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
wow! i really liked this! you have a very poetic voice... i can picture everything so clearly!

the only thing that was a bit confusing was the bit about 'his sons', and daughters. if you are talking about lupin, (actually you might not be, as the 'bad' ministry has fallen by the end of the final battle, and werewolves would probably be allowed to be buried with their wives...?) who do you mean? teddy is not very old yet...

but fantastic job! i especially like the cirle you made, and the 'zooming out', looking at the time as only a short while, in the larger scale of things.

:) keep writing!