Reviews for Four Years and life
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
cmon chapter 19
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
Okay to start with so far I love the plot the story. But the chapterization in my opinion (and this is onlymy opinion) is to choppy itis almost that you are more into cliffhangers than making the story flow smoothly. Again I reitterate that itis a very good story with a great plot...
crazy-chick-4life chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
love it
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Wait...WHAT! SKYLAR! God I hope she's going to be okay. And she just met Edward too!
sexymama25 chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Update as soon as possible
crazy-chick-4life chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
He has to say he loves her plezzzzzzz puppy dog face :: ) lol
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Wow. glad those two are talking things least somewhat.:)
angelbaby696 chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
You have a good plot bunny, but your story is missing something. You didn't do very much on character introductions and it kinda looks like you're rushing thru your chapters. It's not always a bad thing. You should step out of your writers shoes and reread your story, then put your writers shoes back on and add to. Like I said, you do have a good plot bunny here, it just needs to be developed some more. You didn't have a good beta, you should read some other stories out there and check into their betas.. They have beta profiles for a reason.

jvboyd1912 chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
Sweetie, it's right not rite.
cullengirl08 chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
I'm glad that Bella is giving Edward the benefit of the doubt and talking with him. It's a conversation that they definitely need to have. They need to start somewhere, and talking is the best way.
vampiregurl chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
he deserved it..
Mariskaatje chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
Why is he still with Tanya?
IRunWithWolves4eva chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Wow! This story is really good. Reminds me of my ex lol
bookworm1099 chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Please update soon, love your story. mistakes be damned.
RockstarLovesMusic chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
This story is fucking awsome so far and ur grammer doesnt suck! i cant wait to c wat happens nxt plez try and update again soon