Reviews for Stolen Glances, Hidden Words
nonombre chapter 28 . 7/16
I really love this, it's so cute and sweet and going through Arnold's thoughts as he tries to piece everything together is great. I really hope this hasn't been abandoned, but it looks like it's been a year since you last updated.
Mars chapter 28 . 3/18
You're so funny
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
Please tell me this has not been abandoned. It is so adorable and the concept is so neat. You're writing style is excelent and you bring out the true nature of the characters so well. If you are not feeling well or if you have lost inspiration I understand, but I do hope that is not the case.
arrancar125 chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
I loved all of it. Please update soon. Oh and I guess this is your writing challenge or whatever, but no harm in writing longer chapters. I wouldn't mind reading more.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/15/2015
Noooo! There's gotta be more! I can't wait! What does Arnold think of her getting home? What was going through Helgas min when he passed out? It's so good, I WANT MORE!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
Okay so either Phil is gonna have a talk with Helga or Gertie with Arnold. It has to be that! Update soon PLEASE ! X3
starfiction123 chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
Oh heck yes! Let's go! I love stories like this!
00oo chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
ah mr simmons. does he do it on purpose lol?
00oo chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
helga is so sweet. not.
00oo chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
this is so cute
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
I've only started reading ffs early last year so this is the first time I've read this. At first I thought 300 words per chapter? Hmmnn... is it good though? Cuz I'm used to reading over 1000 words a chapter. But yeah I was dead wrong. Its short and simple but really cute and well written. I love the innocence of the characters . They are freakin gradeschoolers! and a lot of ff writers tend to forget that and make post FTI stories have too much complications when in fact most kids can't think that way yet. So yeah, this is fantastic! And I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
If he has her what would he do hurry up and tell us!
starfiction123 chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! I remember it well! Thanks for taking the time to go update!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Dark Arnold at large!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Helga is my favorite character because of how she has everything, yet she came from nothing. Figuratively speaking, Arnold getting to know her and see all that she is and can become. Makes me really happy I really am loving it.