Reviews for Home Again
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
pls update next chapter...can't wait
Aelineth chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I don't find this AU; Will and Elizabeth - Will returns home, but Elizabeth did not bear a child. Not AU one bit, don't worry. But I do need to point out major flaws within the character - and the writing itself, but I'm not one of those rude people. :)

Will and Elizabeth seem rather out of character. BUT, don't fret - this is like for every author and when it is pointed out they can be sure to correct it. Now, I've only read the first chapter here and I would like to point out Will and Elizabeth's character. They would not be doubtful if they had moved on or if they found someone better. Sure, seems reasonable of course - but after they been through, what they had to do to be there - they would not be doubtful of their love, and I found it to be rather out of character for both to be thinking that. :/

Elizabeth is a very strong and stubborn person; she would not easily submit to crying, because she is simply tough. That's why we love her; she's super strong. You seem like a wonderful author and I KNOW you can become so much more better than this. :) I know it, believe me.

Writing itself - I, as a reader and writer, like to see descriptions in the story. It doesn't have to be long, but certainly one line. Explain what is going on in the scene - the weather, what's happening, thoughts of a character. People like to get a big insight of a chapter, not something short!

JediPadme chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Awesome story! Please finish it! What happens? Why is Will so happy? Please tell me!
swimmergirl101 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This is really good! PLEASE update!
willabeth chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
you've done a great job ! i love your fanfic ! i am begging you please update ! as soon as possible !
hiho chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
u rock ! this is so cool ! please please please update soon ! please !
ekogeko chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
oh! please you are torturing us ! you are killing us ! your story is amazing ! your writing is briliant ! PLEASE update soon !
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Great! Please write mmore!

shadow shader chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Please update soon!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This is a REALLY good story! Chapter 2 has good suspence, I can't wait to find out why Will was so happy! By the way, I'm known on here as KaylaDestroyer. It's a funny name, I know, but my dad called his dog Kayla that once because she likes to chew almost ANYTHING! PM me back if you want, just PLEASE update son!
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
keep writing, i like it!
WillabethRulz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww that was amazing you should write a second chapter i would definitely read it! XD
reagan chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awwww! this is so cute and sweet. really quite amazing!