Reviews for Seven Infractions
hypercamera3 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
first off, very much enjoyed this.

second, she plans to be dead by the end of this.
angelraider chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
*freaks out over how awesome this is*

This is...

Yeah. I can't even put it into words. Holy. Crap.
Numbuh Phenon chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Very excellent! I loved the wonderful blend of suspense, tension, and humor due to your two characters. I enjoyed them, very colorful.

This Rachel is so calm and seems to be one step ahead, even without her memories. Coming to accept the person she is and her continued plan. Her last comment gave me a foreboding feeling, which gets me excited for the next update!
angelraider chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Sorry this took so long to read and review! I've been so busy, sorry. XD

Anyway. This just gets better and better doesn't it! I mean, woo! Sorry I can't write much. Christmas and all that. I hope you have a happy holiday though, XD! Factor's awesome, 362 amazing and your plot line is AWE INSPIRING! Keep being awesome!
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
WOAH! This is really different then I'm used to. Maybe that's why I've ended up loving it!
bob chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
this is great i've always wanted an episode of knd like this keep going!
Eevee Blossom chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
OH MY GOD!

U KILLED NUMBUH 60! Y!

This story is so horrible but in such a awesome way! this is going in my favorites list
Rachpop chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
don't ask me how. i just got addicted to this story.

again. don't ask. it might be because of dark AUs. i always like those...

so please update soon. because this is pretty epic.
OriginalAlienSuperspy chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
You seriously need more reviews. Because. Is. Awesomeland.
angelraider chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I WROTED YOU A REVIEW BUT I LOST INTERNET THE MINUTE I WAS GONNA SEND IT.

Why are you so awesome? I mean...seriously. This is one of the BEST fictions I've ever read-and no-one effing knows about it! I mean, you're so amazing it hurts me personally! You should be like, on, the front page of FF for amazing your writing is. Your OC's are flawless, and you always manage to capture the perfect characterization of whoever your writing, with adding your own flare in. Genius. I'm serious. Rachel being Factor is just amazing-as is the 274/362 as well! And, like, when you first see 362, you see her as this harden leader, right? And I try SO HARD to capture that, and you do it so effortlessly and perfect and I am so dang JEALOUS!

Sniff. I love you so much. Continue soon, please.

Oh, before I forget, Naomi's death is perhaps the BEST plot twist EVER. EVVVVVVEEEEEEER.

-Steph.
Numbuh Phenon chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I'm loving Rachel and Factor. Seriously, you pull off the mastermind strategist so well. And I had some suspicion that Chad knew who Factor was. And now I wonder what her next move is now that she's Supreme Leader.

Can't wait for more!
angelraider chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Oh whoa. OH WHOA! You KILLED 206! NOOOOOOOOO!

Or rather YESSSSSSS! Just like always, this story just gets better and better! Father's 'collection' (You KILLED Bartie too? You are SICK! ...I love you.)

XD

XDXDXD

XDXDXDXDXD

The way you wrote this was...spine tingling. (And I'm LOVING the E.L.I.T.E stuff! Makes my day, right there. XD)

Update soon,

Raider.
Numbuh Phenon chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Dark Rachel is an excellent Rachel. Though her bit about honor at the bottom however...

Anyway, we see the rise of Factor and this AU just draws me in more! I really like the heavy emphasis on death and how it's effecting the kids within the whole organization. And now an altered END is coming up. Awesome.
tmcala chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Ooooh. Rachel's so dark. I really like how you've written her actually. You get her impersonal feeling across really well. Is Factor an alter ego she created herself or is it more like multiple personality disorder or something? It seemed like she knew she had killed 206, but not fully or something. Great job :D
Numbuh Phenon chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Completely awesome.

Really. Taking the idea of the KND and mixing it perfectly with realism of death and not breaking face once is amazing! I see it rarely done and every time I do see it I just have this large grin. And with the knowledge it's just gonna get darker? Imagine that grin splitting my face apart. And that question isn't new to me. Just how far would someone go to make sure nothing like that ever happened again? It's a question I have tons of ideas for. But for now, I'm just going to stare at the screen blankly until you update, or someone bops me upside the head and forces me to do something constructive. Which ever comes first.

Keep up with the awesome!