Reviews for The Night The Incubus Came For A Spell
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OMG! So hot!

Kudos!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my God I lost my shit when Pooch and then Clay walked in. Jesus that was hilarious. XD
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
AMAZING! This was so sexy! Awesome job! This is definitely one of my favorite and one of the hottest JensenxCougar stories I have ever read! Thanks for posting.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Blondie's kind of a trouble magnet hey?
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
What can I say, except for ... WOW !

This was scorchingly hot & I'm shocked my laptop didn't self-combust as I read it.

Loved Pooch's embarrassment & Clay's mortified, yet mesmerized stupor. The whole story felt so real & you could easily visualize it. And I really love the way you write Cougar & the voice you give him.

Great job. Absolutely loved it ! ;D
stalkerhinata chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is amazing. And timely. I recently started watching Lost Girl which is about a girl that finds out she's a succubus, and I was thinking 'how could I incorporate this into The Losers and/or The A-Team?' And lo and behold, its been done for me. So, I thank you for that..
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my stars! That was so freakin' hot and awesome and wonderful and terrific and...oh I just loved it, if you couldn't tell. This story was great and erotic and really very well written.

I loved that the incubus had inhabited Jensen and that allowed Cougar to finally get what he's been wanting, which in turn allowed Jensen to get what he's been wanting because we all know that Cougar wasn't gonna change their relationship any time soon. So yeah, I'm very grateful for the incubus.

Plus Pooch and Clay walking in during was just too funny. Especially Pooch. Adorable.

I'm glad that when the incubus did leave though that Jensen and Cougar continued on with what they were doing. Very nice. I'm definitely grateful for the incubus.

Excellent story. Thank you for writing it. Would love to read more like this from you. Have a great night. Happy Writing!

JP