Reviews for Look Only to Me
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awww... Possessive!Dino x a million . He goes as far as to be insanely jealous of Hibird lol.
Mitsu Himitsu chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
So cute, so hysterical. I love the way you add in all the canon too. It makes everything so much more believable.

The hamburger... xD

I love D18 and this is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this.

Secretly,

Mitsu
TheLittleDream chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
lol don't worry Dino, you're not the only one to be jealous of hibird...but you probably are the only one to ever think of killing the poor little ball of fluff. honestly how can you dislike something that cute? D:

pfff and i loved the ending. kyou-san really does have a sense of humor sometimes.
BornToBe XD chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awwww, cute! A jealous Dino is just awesome Great story line (yet again -) and you're grammar isn't that bad, which really makes me happy! Ohhhhh just imagining Hibari smiling at the end just makes me too happy!
mpiedz chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
love this story, jealoous and possesive Dino.

I love to imagine blossoming smile of Kouya ( drooling )

give you cookies
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was so cute! :) The ending was especially sweet, so adorable :D
UnwrittenWishes chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Aw That was so cute A little scary and dark when Dino thought about hurting all those people -ESPECIALLY Hibird D:- but I loved how nicely it fit with the story. And the ending was cute with Hibari hiding his laugh and all, I loved every second of it x3 Would it be to much trouble for me to request you make another D18 one-shot or maybe two-shot for me? If not it's okay. I just really would like to hear more of this from you
aimeeshii chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
D'aww, I loved this. It was really in character too! :) I loved Dino's jealousy and the whole love at first sight thing Yay.