Reviews for Shut Your Mouth
kumagorox3 chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Aw poor Finn! Everyone's an asshole!
RejoiceItsSusan chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Wow. This story. The victim blaming was so fucked up. and Kurt at the end! ): Oh my lord I just want to give Finn the longest hug. I don't know if this is supposed to be finished or not but if it is, I love the ending. It's like, nothing is really actually fixed and everything is kind of hopeless.
Tearrer chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Again, your story ends without an actual ending, gah! I liked it loads, don't get me wrong, but damn! I need some closure here, even if its a definitive 'no' from Finn, and the guys are never seen again, and everything goes back to normal (or something). OR MAYBE FINN JUST OFFS HIMSELF! I just need a freaking ending...

I'm a sucker for happy endings, so the fact that the ending to this is not-so-happy and open-ended is particularly disconcerting to me.

BUT aside from that I've given quite a bit of feedback thus far in my other reviews. I can tell you a third time how much I love your Finn ('when Santana stood up and called him a lying liar who lies...'), but you've already had to sit through my ramblings.

I'll just leave off with a great job, and I'm going to go stalk your page a little bit more (even though I should realllly stop reading now, as it's four AM already). Oh oh! I loved the tense in this. Lately I've been finding some really great present tense stories that actually stay consistent without muck ups, and yours is among them (to my delight!). Thank you so much for taking the time for writing this (and your other stories) for readers like me to enjoy. Don't stop, you're good at it, and by the story count you've got on your page it is very obvious that you enjoy it. I can't wait to go read more!

-Dana
Tearrer chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Okay, I know this is a serious topic and all but honestly every time you mention Finn's "serial killer wall" or "psycho montage" I seriously, literally, crack up. I understand it was a moment of mental-whatever, but I just love how you're referring to it (well, how Finn is referring to it). Again, like I said in the last review, Finn's character is so awesome. He's still got that quirkiness to him! Ha... stalker wall... -laughs and continues-

-Dana
Tearrer chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Sad ending to that chapter, yes, and I cannot believe that creeper has photos and such. I was a bit surprised by Finn, er, NOT wiping off his mouth, or at least going to the sink; but now I see it was kind of a necessary thing to let the story progress.

On a lighter note, I got a serious kick out of 'he doesn't think he could handle eating/drinking (which one is it with soup?) a solid liquid right now,' - definitely a clever Finn thought, ha. Really, I laughed aloud. Finn is so cute, in his not-knowing-what-certain-words-mean way; you did a good job with the characterization. I can tell that's a strong point in your writing, from this story as well as Curdle.

And what's up with Figgins? He's such an ass! Ugh! First Will, and now with Bieste! Honestly, people like him are why crap like this continues to happen when there are clear warning signs...
Gleeful chapter 1 . 4/25/2011

James Earl cracks me up with his character on Glee (Azimio Adams) - because he he plays the part of a bully - BUT - he doesn't really look "scary" in the least.

He basically puts me in the mind of an adorable, chubby-cheeked, gigantic 2-year old - who's just imitating the behavior of some of 'the big kids' he saw on TV. LOL.

They should dub his character "AZIMIO-THE-ADORABLE" ... and they should also give him more lines on the show. (ex. they could make him the 'secretly-smart' jock who also supports both Karofsky & Kurt) D

tj chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
cute story.

I hope you update.

And you should add Sue in this.
NissaNorris chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Frankly this story scares the crap out of me, but I want to see more of it. Please continue.
ApplePie777 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Oh no. I don't like how Finn keeps feeling like its his fault, and he has the responsibility to make people feel better about it even though he really doesn't.

And why was Kurt acting like that? I understand his fear, but he actually managed to remove the warm fuzzy moment they had. :(

This story is amazing, it really gets you hooked.

I'm dying for an update, but asking for them is so annoying. So I do it anyways. ;D

Missa
joellem83 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Another great chapter, and I feel so bad for Finn. I just want to hug him and make everything alright for him.
Annadog40 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Wow
BeBopALula chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Oh, Santana, no.

I can see her saying something like that, though. Her attitude towards sex is somewhat disturbing. She really likes it and that's great, but it's like she can't conceive of somebody else not liking it, no matter what the circumstances. Plus, you know, she has all those rape culture sentiments backing her up (how could it be rape if you weren't severely injured, you could've stopped it if you wanted to, etc.).

Anyway, I love this. It's so thoughtful and unflinching.
joellem83 chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I just finished reading the whole thing, and I have to say it was very sad but amazing. My heart is breaking for Finn, and I can't wait to read more.
matchbookjealousy chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
i hope kurt and rest of the glee kids can find a way to make finn not feel like a total alien! *big hugsies for finn* please make my finny-finn happy again!
cinnamon-wolf-pup chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Hi just wanted to let you know I think you uploaded the wrong thing...you got me all excited too!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »