Reviews for These Hearts, They Race from Self Control
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
How did I miss this story?! I hate myself so much right now, but I loved this story so much I can't stop smiling so I guess it balances out ;) Another great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Amazing. I've needed some good Finchel to fill the void in my soul after...you know
TingedAutumn chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was such a cute story! I loved the way you wrote Finn, and how the relationship went so easily between intense and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I just love your writing! It's so lyrical!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lol moms always know. The ending was really cute! Thanks for that!
heyitslennon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aawwwww:) my world just turned into a flurry of sunshine and rainbows riding on a majestic winged unicorn. So cute!
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I truly love every single one of your fics!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story was really awkward and cute! I loved reading all of it. Your stories are all so long, but they're worth every minute that they take to read. I love your!Finn. He's awesome, and himself, but at the same time he's just so loveable and amazing. Just like Finn should /always/ be (though sometimes he isn't so much on the show). Lovely!
cheergirlejami chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love your stories. You are so talented.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was the sweet finchel that I used to love.
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
UNF. Even though I know this DIDN'T happen... I wish it did.
JClayton chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
The whole story was great but the ending you chose with Rachel's first time was just so perfect for the couple that I wish it would happpen on the show- it captures the elements of Rachel and Finn that make them work; their encouragement, partnership and caring.

Great story.

Plus your beginning was hilarious
Quibily chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Okay, BEST PART: "but it's okay. Rachel doesn't mind when that happens. She gets him." She does. That's always been my main argument in why Rachel is so much better for Finn than Quinn. Quinn just doesn't have the patience for him.

Oh, and I LOVE your Carole! She seems like the kinda mom I always envisioned. I am pretty sure, after "Furt," that Carole does think Rachel is the right girl for Finn .. But, OMG, Finn's he-man pride in making her walk funny! LOL.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
:) love the circular symmetry.
a little duckling chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww this story was so sweet! I saw it on LiveJournal but I'm so happy I saw it on FanFiction, cause this is really where I do most of my stuff.