Reviews for Rossetti's Romeo
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 6 . 4/2
I'm going with the crowd, they do make an awesome couple, especially in this. ;P
dxlmao chapter 6 . 1/20
I loved it. Short and sweet and everything nice. I could totally see Sesshomaru falling for a secret admirer.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 1/2
lol that cute. well done
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is the sweetest story! Aww
lilmama-the one n only chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I know that this is incredibly old, but let me just say that it was one of the most tasteful short pieces I've ever read. It doesn't leave me wanting more or feeling like there should be a follow up simply because I felt that something was missing or it wasn't enough. This painfully adorable little plot left me feeling sated and smiling - something most writers try hard to achieve with their readers and fail (and you did it in six chapters.)

Lover and newly found student of your cute and simple work,

lilmama
TheKitsuneClan chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Oh, that story was just plain beautiful. Bravo!
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Awww! Delightful :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Cute story...I liked it
SamirahAislin chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. 3 Forever Sam
Petale-de-Rose chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
AAAAADSAF%*#GDfWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW! That was absolute perfection! You managed to get their personalities and made me FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU at the same time! Loved it, great job. The last scene was so adorable I reread it while squeling fangirlishly at it almost 10 more times then almost wrote a petition to force them to recreate Inuyasha's original ending with this attached to it. I love you! 3
sakura227 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I loooveeeee this fanfic! S2 S2
Biancaiko chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
:O
PLEASE tell me you're continuing this! It is truly remarkable! I am in love with it!
Update SOON!:)

Biancaiko
AnimeLady04 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
awww! This is so sweet!
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Your story is so beautiful
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
AWWW THis story was GORGEOUS! I LOVED IT!