Reviews for Substitutions
Master of Multiverse chapter 10 . 4/12
God damn it...now I really really really feel bad for Izaya! But I'm still loving the story author. Damn it some parts of my heart cracked. Man I love this story so much!
toshiro hikari chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
You! You! You make Izaya cried!
You meany! D:
jk! jk! XD

favorite!
FandomHopperETC chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! PLEASE! Also, dem feels... but please update this, many people, including me, are looking forward for a new chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
more plessse
Behind The Hood chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
i need shizuo and izaya together
akosimikerin chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Hey there Feels. Its nice having you around me again. -_-
Ohh God I wish somehow,just somehow Izaya would open up to Tsugaru and let him help mend his broken heart in an 'intimate-but-not-really' relationship. Update pretty please.
675785675 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Gaaah
I want it yo continue so bafly, despite knowing that it probably never will ;-;
Chaos Corrupted chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
WAAAH!? THAT'S THE END?! T-T SOOO SAD PLEASE CONTINUE BUT IF YOU'RE NOT I LOVED YOUR FIC XD
Lil' P 101 chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Ohmygod! Update!
Amaya Kimura chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
When is Shizu chan and Izaya gonna get together? D': Sad Izaya makes me sad
Miss Elizabethh chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Poor Iza-chan! Dx
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Oki I admit Izaya is a bit of a troll. So what he does have human emotions like everyone else just because we dont see them doesnt mean he doesnt have them. Izaya deserves happiness whether it be Tsugaku-kun or Shizuo-kun, but i do hope to see a happier ending for Izaya-chan because a lot of stories are very sad. I am very delighted to see you havent made Psyche-chan a brat I have seen tons of them where psyche is very mean to Izaya and it bring a great deal of saddness. Psyche is a very innocent male so its quite nice to see him being sweeter to Izaya. Hope you update soon Peace
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I've pretty much read all your fics and I'm dying right now! I can't wait til you update, this is such a amazing story (just like all the others!) You have me hooked on Shizu-chan and Psyche. Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
this fic has got me totally hooked..can't wait for the next chapter.
Cloudsofsand chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Omg its sooo adorable! ;_; I absolutely love the chemistry between Izaya and Tsugaru, so cute
You write them all so perfectly! D: and I only saw a mistake once in a blue moon while reading it!
I love it so much, you have to update! D: