Reviews for Love is the End
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 9/1/2020
Wonderful story. Such heartbreak. I liked the non traditional pairings, complicated feelings and the dynamics between Alive and Jasper. Lauren killed me with the “y’all” irritatingly using it in the singular when it’s a plural. I guess that just added to her Fox News irritating personality.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
I read this in one day, couldn't put it down. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
mibow chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
le sigh. even after all these years, still perfection
mibow chapter 19 . 6/7/2019
i’m about to sound like a brat in the face of this beauty, but i wish we would’ve had a chapter on those missing mths. i’ll live tho :)
mibow chapter 18 . 6/7/2019
nice twist! love it when a totally unexpected twist feels so natural.
mibow chapter 16 . 6/7/2019
this. this feels like the worst to me. i’m gutted.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
"Y'all" is plural; it's the contraction for "you all." As a born and bred Southerner, I'd never use "y'all" to refer to one person.
helenemc chapter 22 . 1/23/2019
Saw this story recommended on TLS and I would like to thank you for a wonderful read. It took them a while, but it all worked out in the end.
snoopylover60 chapter 22 . 9/12/2018
I followed a rec from The Lemonade stand. This was really good.

Thanks for sharing :D
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 9/11/2018
What in the world happened to these two?

Found this on Cheatward’s spot.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Do they end up together?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/27/2018
I'm quite mad what happend to Lauren can't u give her a happy ending ,I mean who wouldn't be mad if ur husband is cheating on u ,and u see him give a girl a look he's never gave u before...plz
girlygirl0706 chapter 21 . 5/10/2016
Went back and read this story again while I wait for my other alerts to update...couldn't for the life of me remember what this story was about. I checked the date to see when I added it to my favorites and it was back in 2011. Glad I saved it to my favorites...loved how your Bella and Edward made it to the end to have their HEA.
jk chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
wait wait wait...hes going BACK TO LAURAN? and he tells his "lover" that it'll be at least another TWO FUCKING YEARS?
LOL
BELLA HAS ALREADY WAITED OVER A YEAR...
fuck that

Bella and anyone else for the rest of this story! Edward can fucking die
jk chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
seems to me that Edward has been treating bella like shit for a long time. Hes been married to lauran for two fucking years. She goes to help her x cause he got hurt and he starts fucking some bimbo Barbie.
Bella should just forget about Edward...ya hes leaving lauran but maybe its too late? hmmmm? that would be good for the story!
he goes to bella, "ive left her, we can be together!" "um, no thanks" " what? but, but, but, I left lauran" "AND?"

LOL