Reviews for Love is the End
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 9/12
Wow what a pailful but beautiful story! Your writing is amazing, thank you for sharing.
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 9/1/2020
Wonderful story. Such heartbreak. I liked the non traditional pairings, complicated feelings and the dynamics between Alive and Jasper. Lauren killed me with the “y’all” irritatingly using it in the singular when it’s a plural. I guess that just added to her Fox News irritating personality.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
I read this in one day, couldn't put it down. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
mibow chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
le sigh. even after all these years, still perfection
mibow chapter 19 . 6/7/2019
i’m about to sound like a brat in the face of this beauty, but i wish we would’ve had a chapter on those missing mths. i’ll live tho :)
mibow chapter 18 . 6/7/2019
nice twist! love it when a totally unexpected twist feels so natural.
mibow chapter 16 . 6/7/2019
this. this feels like the worst to me. i’m gutted.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
"Y'all" is plural; it's the contraction for "you all." As a born and bred Southerner, I'd never use "y'all" to refer to one person.
helenemc chapter 22 . 1/23/2019
Saw this story recommended on TLS and I would like to thank you for a wonderful read. It took them a while, but it all worked out in the end.
snoopylover60 chapter 22 . 9/12/2018
I followed a rec from The Lemonade stand. This was really good.

Thanks for sharing :D
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 9/11/2018
What in the world happened to these two?

Found this on Cheatward’s spot.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Do they end up together?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/27/2018
I'm quite mad what happend to Lauren can't u give her a happy ending ,I mean who wouldn't be mad if ur husband is cheating on u ,and u see him give a girl a look he's never gave u before...plz
girlygirl0706 chapter 21 . 5/10/2016
Went back and read this story again while I wait for my other alerts to update...couldn't for the life of me remember what this story was about. I checked the date to see when I added it to my favorites and it was back in 2011. Glad I saved it to my favorites...loved how your Bella and Edward made it to the end to have their HEA.
jk chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
wait wait wait...hes going BACK TO LAURAN? and he tells his "lover" that it'll be at least another TWO FUCKING YEARS?
LOL
BELLA HAS ALREADY WAITED OVER A YEAR...
fuck that

Bella and anyone else for the rest of this story! Edward can fucking die
2,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »