Reviews for Love is the End
twisurfgrl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG ... I'm so hooked on your story already. You've got me crying already! Can't wait for more!
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Holy hell...hell of a way to start...you got me...I am all yours ...cant wait...
lippylou chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hey sweetie

You've broken my heart with the prologue. I can't wait to read more. I think I'm going to need a huge box of tissues. I want to know why they haven't been able to be together before now.

Thanks for sharing

Annette
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Omg! Great start! More please!
SusanQ chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
twimom76 rec'd your story on Twitter tonight. It's off to a very intriguing start! :)
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It could be the PMS that made me tear up, or it could be that this is going to be one hell of a story. I'm going with the latter. This has some serious promise or heartfail and love and I can't wait for more!
laurnorder chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This prologue has my attention, and I hope the entire story isn't sad.

I am looking forward to finding out how they ended up here.

Thanks for sharing!

-Lauren
LR51 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Can't wait to see how they got to this point. I always love Edward's pov! Looking forward to the next chapter.
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
gahhh omg i love this already! i cant wait to read more im sure it will be heatbreakingly awesome :)
labellaleigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I am really interested after reading the prologue... Can't wait to see where this goes!

-Leigh
FanficIsStupid chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Beautiful.
twimom76 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG just saw this story rec'd and intense on Twitter and I'm really excited about this! Looking forward to where it's headed.
twiglor chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow! that was intense I like it
FFpassion chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG that was just so intense, Bella is so passionate and so in love with Edward.

It makes me sad to think they cannot be together even with all that love :(

I love reading Edward's POV, looking forward to finding out why they are not together and why he is still married. Is he tied to his wife for a reason? Does he not want to hurt her? gahhh so many questions.

Good luck with this story, I am anxiously awaiting for more.

love

Irene

xx
obsmama chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Jamie sent me over from twitter and its beautifully written and I am so intrigued I do admit I am not a big fan of the cheat fic but I would love to give a new author a chance so count me in for the next chapter and congrats on posting!
2,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 Next »