Reviews for Love is the End
jk chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
seems to me that Edward has been treating bella like shit for a long time. Hes been married to lauran for two fucking years. She goes to help her x cause he got hurt and he starts fucking some bimbo Barbie.
Bella should just forget about Edward...ya hes leaving lauran but maybe its too late? hmmmm? that would be good for the story!
he goes to bella, "ive left her, we can be together!" "um, no thanks" " what? but, but, but, I left lauran" "AND?"

LOL
jk chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
all these fucking flashbacks are crap...just tell the damn story...what is it? what the fuck is going on?
bella and Edward werefuck buddies? but Edward wouldn't commit...or wouldn't tell bella his feelings so she married sam? then divorced sam? then went back to sam cause he got hurt? then he got with lauran?
JK chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
I'm confused ...how is Edwards save the date..."his secret"? and what was the appointment card for? and what was the laurans wasn't wearing silk or satan shit? what the fuck does it matter what she wasn't wearing?
whatever...its like the story is "trying" to be "deep" and really its just flapping around in a shallow mud puddle
scf66 chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
Amazing story. I don't think I've read anything quite like it... heartbreaking and happy, real, but so not. I can't quite put my finger on it. I just really liked it. Thanks!
lmc123 chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
So glad I found this story... it is just beautifully written... their friendship, love for each other is so natural.. just beautifully written
Pyejammies chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
This was recc'd on the Lemonade Stand's Super Sexy Sunday feature. I'm bowled over by it. While I could kick these two for not marrying in the first place and for cheating on their spouses I was mesmerised by it. I presume that Bella felt after so many years together that she had to marry Sam and set off a chain of events which very nearly broke both her and Edward. I can see why Edward married Lauren but what a big mistake that was. I felt a little sorfry for her because she wasn't a bad person, shallow yes but not unkind. I would've liked a little more of Edward's mother to understand what was happening with her but I can understand that your focus was on Bella and Edward. Charlie wasn't a nice character in this which was a shame but there's no reason why he should be in every story. At least at the end there was some signs that he might be improving. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing.
lmc123 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Really loving how this is written. Found from the lemonade stand sexcy sundays
ai se eu te pego chapter 22 . 6/12/2015
Amazing story
Scattycow chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
That's what you get when you whore yourself out to a married man.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
So popular, and you are a gifted writer. But I can't tell you how much I hate everything about this story. I know I don't even need to say why. As an author, you seem to treat the topic so lightly. Like it's a given that these 2 people should be together. And it's not. It's horrible.
withloveviv chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Huh? What the heck just happen?
FinnMac chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
They were divorcing...
FinnMac chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I don't understand why he doesn't leave Lauren.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
What's Charlie's problem?
FinnMac chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
These interrelationships seem awfully complicated for them all.
2,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »