Reviews for Fictionista Witfit Challenge 4
Guest chapter 111 . 7/19/2014
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 97 . 7/19/2014
Love the story, great Edward and Bella. Glad that I got to read the rest of it in one shot!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/19/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Thank you for writing the chapters all together! Now to finish the rest of your stories!
kselzer chapter 111 . 12/5/2012
7! 7 children! Oh he'll no, I'd kill him.
kselzer chapter 97 . 12/4/2012
Poor thing. So they decided to stick with two and not try the turkey baster again? And...eww.
kselzer chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I figured that came along with mating, the falling quickly thing. It does help ensure their safety after all, at least a little bit.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 111 . 8/10/2011
Yep, that happens...

Yay! for these two and a great ending for them.

xoxo!
Melolabel chapter 111 . 8/9/2011
BAHHHH loved it. The giant brood, the threats of divorce or vasectomy, all of it was perfect. I loved Loudward and Crankyella. And I liked how you tied up the earlier implied infertility struggles with Hyperfertility. That was perfect. Great job!
latuacantante4him chapter 111 . 8/9/2011
Great ending. Poor Bella. I was so happy when Edward started barking orders. :) I also have a friend who got pregnant after having her tubes tied. Yeah, Parkward!
karalynn79 chapter 111 . 8/9/2011
I have been reading all your story lines for the past few weeks and just got caught up. I am loving it all. I can't wait to see how Parkward ends.
mamacat20 chapter 111 . 8/9/2011
I couldn't stop laughing as I read over this ch. They ended up with 7 kids and Edward's super sperm got her pregnant even with her tubes tied. Goodness, these 2 sure know how to get around all the barriers of having kids.

Parkward, come to momma!
jennayg123 chapter 111 . 8/9/2011
Oh Edward and his mini football team of children! At least they're happy! Great ending for these two! And I'm so excited for Parkward!
crystalight22 chapter 110 . 8/8/2011
that sounds like a great wedding no budget busting here
jennayg123 chapter 110 . 8/8/2011
While it would have been nice to see more of their wedding night I agree that this was the perfect ending for them- the rest of their story has been so innocent that it might have been odd to read more their night- not that I would mind at all if you decide to include it at some point! What are our choices for continuations? I'd say do a mix without knowing which ones you are considering but you know we will all love anything you choose!
Melolabel chapter 110 . 8/8/2011
So sweet. Sigh. You can flounce the rest, but only because I haven't started any of the others. If I had, I'd be nagging you to finish those too. :)

So the fake name really wouldn't have mattered much since Emmett dropped them off, huh?

Loved it.