Reviews for Fever
Binglejells chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
This was glorious. It's the kind of story I always hope to find. So glad I found it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Another chapter? Please? I just adored this story way too much:)
Esstell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ooooh, I love it :')
Prothoe chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
A perfect h/c-fic! And absolutely in character! Loved reading this - so: kudos:)
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Just one more chapter? Please?
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
One of these days, Holmes is going to be too sick and he won't recover.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was a sweet story! I loved it! I love these kinds of stories. Either ones where yhey are sick or injured. This is an awesome story!
Majnoona chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Very sweet! You clearly know your Holmes. It's nice to read something with the original characters...
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very nice! Thank you!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awww...poor Holmes, nice story.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Thank you for sharing an absolutely beautiful story.
jaws chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
: ) Is there more?
wimmie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was very well written with Watson and Holmes in character the entire time! I loved this short read and it is in my favorites! Bravo!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Why doesn't this story have more reviews? It is simply LOVELY! Hehe, I adore this story so very much! You portrayed Watson so well, I was addicted, and some sadistic part of me hoped Holmes would never get better so it would continue! Bravo, bravo! Hehe! Your inner thoughts of Holmes' were also very in character- fantastic job! Ah, so much love. I'm sad this is over it was so very good! There needs to be more Sherlock Holmes Sick!Fics, if you ask me. Thank you once again!
little moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh, I absolutly loved your story.