Reviews for The Rule of Love and 'Last'
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/5
Just great, really great stuff you have here. All of it, and your author's notes. I love the subtle comparison of Jake/Leah to imprinted couples. 'other adults always seem to notice only each other when they are together, which is rude'. True, Claire, and that's part of why we love Jacob and Leah. They made the choice. Thanks for writing, as always.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
LOVE this story!
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
THATS BRILLIANT!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved this! It was such a nice story, I'm gonna try the last test myself.
consumedly chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
and that's how love is supposed to be _ I imagine afterwards Clair goes to the imprinted couples and tells them she'd like to have what Leah and Jack have because, well... just because and they'll kind of hate imprinting because it isn't reall ::sigh:: great fic! thanks ;)
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE this one-shot! This was a great Blackwater, and this was my first time seeing them through Claire's eyes so it was just great.
avalzy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OK...

I've read this story like 8 times and every single one you made me smile, I think its super sweet, and is also true, I love the way that Leah explained that to a lil girl, it was simple and clear. I just loved it, and yes I'll keep reading it because I love it. lol

Im also pro-Leah lol, so if you have more stories let me know.
Kowgomoo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Haha. Now I know what love is. Thanks for clearing that all up! :)
StormySeaEyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Aww :) This was really good! I loved how you made the character's realistic, and really showed Jake and Leah's relationship through another person's point of view. Fantastic
MissEllen chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This little story is awesome! What a great way to explain things, honestly, and with examples. Fantastic! I love that Leah was honest, frank, true to herself and to those around her, respectful of Claire and her curiosity, still ragging on her brother even tho' she's grown up (I do that with mine and we're all in our 40's), and arguing with her mate because they're equal partners yet they forgive just as quickly because they love with equal ferocity! Excellent!
x0PrimexRose0x chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
THis was so cute! :)
Cracker679 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i love how your stories have so much meaning to them, i often bring up your stories with my friends when there down (dont worry i give you props & MAKE them read your stories ;D) & they instintly cheer up (: my friend had the same problem with her little sister & no one explained it well to her & she had NO clue how to explain it to her until i showed her this (: this was really cute i LOVED it & i noticed it IS really hard to give someone your last but its worth it when it makes them happy all i cansay is THANK YOU! you should sendyour stories to chicken soup for the teenage soul or something they really know how to cheer you up & learn things in life (:
WarDums chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love this story! A new take on Twilight and absolutely hilarious P
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hi,

This was the cutest one-shot I've read in a long time. 'Giving your last', what an incredible idea! I'll have to remember about this and try it! ;)

I really like that you showed the differences between 'imprinting love' and 'real love' in Claire's POV. *sighs* Even a child notices how stupid imprinting love is!

Leah and Jake...what can I say about them? I LOVE this couple and the way they aren't all I love you, kisses and hugs, and everythig's alright (like Claire said). Real couples have fights too.

This was amazing, you've done a great job! :)

Have a nice day,

Stella.
x-Silly-Caitlin-x chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hey, so I'm looking for a story. It's from Claire POV and is about Jake and Leah. They're at a wedding, I think?, and dancing and Claire talks to Quil about how she wants a love like theirs. I thought it was a story of yours (maybe it is and I missed it?) but I was wondering if you know this story?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »