Reviews for The Revival
Precious Power chapter 9 . 2/11
So cute I can't even ,just to good ,I mean seriously this is amazing and kalulu forever oh and in episode 28 lelouch was about to say something to kallen when they were interrupted by lelouch mistress!So sad that he didn't Ella her to marry him and make love ️ with him would've been awesome !️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Great fanfic by the way!Keep going !
AJ chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
...seriously? NO ONE recognises the face of the deceased ruler?!
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Wicked cool story!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/30/2016
Great story
Read it all in 1 night
nappeunyeoja21 chapter 33 . 4/1/2016
This has been a great read for me. For a long time, I was looking for a story that showed the aftermath of the Zero Requiem like if ever Lelouch is alive, what would have happened to him and Kallen, a story that is not too heavy but will still have new ideas incorporated in it. You gave me exactly that. I'm glad that I came upon this story of yours. Thank you. I hope you write more great stories.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/8/2016
Super Good story
lord samael93 chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
hey this is one of my favorite code geass fanfictions and you should try and make a squeal to this story
Qwertypip chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
"Suzaku and Nunally were standing in the garden"
Was this an oversight or did Nunally regain her legs in an unspecified way?
Code Geass fan chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
Enjoyed reading about ashford like how added parts about some of the other characters
Guest chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
That was a great story. There's not enough of these kalalulu stories. U got rid of CC right away and brought In cipher who was interesting. How he built his army was unclear but the ending was well thought out. The flow of the story and pacing of the chapters was excellent. I really enjoyed the student council trip chapters. Fluffy af. Guess kallen and lelouch are stuck with each other for eternity now that they both have the code lol. Just as it should be
Samurai538 chapter 33 . 10/13/2015
I've just finished this story and I have got to say that you have done a bloody good job with it. Thank you for making it.
DeamonAngel Song chapter 33 . 6/30/2015
Mayestic... simply mayestic
(TvT)
Aryan810101 chapter 32 . 4/17/2015
NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICENICE NICE NICE
Aryan810101 chapter 29 . 4/17/2015
i am reading :3
Lewis-Sama chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
This was your firsts story? Damn I wished my first story was even one fith as good as yours. Love the story and it is one of my favorite Code Geass fics.