Reviews for Negirau Atashinchi
MysticalNyla chapter 26 . 5/25
interesting story
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hi, usually love your stories but had something I wanted to say. Your use of the word gay here is incorrect and insulting, and while you may not be comfortable with homosexuality, I'm not comfortable seeing it described as 'gross' by Toshiro whenever someone mentions it to him, or as Karin thinking that being gay means not caring about her looks.
Being gay means being attracted to your own gender, no more no less. Not caring about your looks is a completely separate thing- and while I'll buy the bullies as being that ignorant, I don't think Karin would be.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Ooooo toshiro swore. Naughty naughty
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
My parents are fussing over me about subject selections when it's no where near time to do it. That's why I'm reading this fic CAUSE IT'S AWESOME
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
And toshiro enters the picture. YAY
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Poor Karin. I like how you address real issues in your stories. It helps me
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This seems awesome. Can't wait to read more. Poor Karin I know how she feels
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
I love this story, I hope you continue it!
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 26 . 4/10/2013
Please update fast :) I can't wait for the next chapter :)
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
I am going to break this review into two parts.

Content: As I have been reading this, it has brought back memories over forty years old. So for you to take me back to my own childhood after all these years speaks to how honest the emotional tone of the writing is. As to the story itself, I wonder how many chapters before Toshiro and Karin manage to finally admit how they feel about each other. Also was the message meant for Isshin? You really do have a very good story here, I look forward to reading more.

Writing: I keep seeing some grammatical errors. Are you letting someone beta your work before posting. It's not a lot of errors, but it is enough to be irritating.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Ah, spirits and shinigami aside, you are capturing that time in everyone's life when your world is changing inside and out, and you are trying not to be swept away by it all. And the pain of dealing with those that just want to tear you down.
Furionknight chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
I look forward to more of this story :)
IchiRukiLover chapter 5 . 2/14/2013