Reviews for Negirau Atashinchi
Koori88 chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
yay oh whats going to happen when he sees Isshin...please update soon.
Lunar Iris chapter 22 . 1/18/2011
Well, that was interesting. A lot of people suddenly appeared in this chapter. There was a moment when I was a bit confused, but you seemed to have provided a couple of impromptu recaps in much needed places. You do that a lot, and it is really helpful. It was especially helpful to me this time, since it had been a while since I read the previous chapter. I usually root for Hitsugaya, but, for once, I hope that they are able to tow him back in for help. After he stumbles across Karin, of course. She would make an interesting addition to the "party." _ Whatever happens I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
but if he replaces it soon enough, nobody has to know.
Ruon jian chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
He always feels that he's messed up. i want to say update faster but i realize you were working on other stories. p.s. i found mysele reading diamond treasure and that story has a lot of potential.
Ability King KK chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
Knowing Toshiro, he probably either went to that one hill he likes or wherever Ichigo or Karin are.

Renji always has to make things worse for Toshiro, doesn't he?
Constructive criticism chapter 20 . 12/25/2010
Great story! Just a tip: you use the words firmly and stated a lot. Maybe another adjective would work. Hitsukarin is one of my favorite pairings, and you REALLY write it well.
Lunar Iris chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
The plot is really picking up now, and I liked where you're going with it. I have a lot of questions that I look forward to getting answered: like what is in store for both Hitsugaya and Karin, and what in the world is Hinamori going to contribute. I especially like how you are incorporaring bits of the new stuff...which reminds me that I have gotten behind. Sorry it has been so long since you've heard from me. Hopefully I'm back...again.
Ruon jian chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Still waiting for an update. will the shiba's appear in karakura? if so wonder how ichigo will react to uncle ganju?
Ruon jian chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
KyraThanos chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
Great Story but i don't understand chapter 19 to chapter 21 so do you think you can explain it to me

Spectacular story and pls. publish more
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
i can't believe i haven't seen this story till now...
Ability King KK chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
I wonder who will be coming to the World of the Living. Hoping Jushiro will be one. You know how protective he is of Toshiro.

Not often you see fics that have Isane as one of the main characters. This storyline just keeps getting more and more interesting.
NoCoolNameHere chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
Dose anyone else want to give Hinimori a good punch? xx : )
Ebbie54 chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
Nice job~ I really like how in some of your stories you have the whole shiba family thing. It really makes everything a lot more interisting.
PanMarlon chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
Isshin is a catalyst for trouble, I swear. I do love it though.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »