Reviews for What is… going on?
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
THIS IS AWSOME!
I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE
I GUISE THIS HOW "GENERATOR REX" WOULD BE IF IT WAS A MODERN DAY THING

GO ReBre!
juju chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved your story and it would be super cool if you continue, I really want to know how it ends!
DemonRaily chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Don't mind me, jus a very impresed reader passing by...
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
i love it
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Please don't end this. I am addicted and can't wait for the next chapter.
Carlos chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Yo this story is fantastic. The detail, characters and emotions are all great and i'm hopeing to read more from you as soon as possible :-)
Kitsune6 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I like this fic, despite generally hating high school fics.

Keep up the great work.
Singeblade chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
really good so far it feels like it has depth to it which makes it interesting to read
Sheillia chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
liking it!
The White Rose Pianist chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
The first thing that came to mind was thank you for giving us this story. I must admit, I found it just recently (as recently I've only been introduced to this fandom) and I find it an amazing tale.

It's odd to find such well written stories within Generator Rex, as I don't see a terribly large ammount of them, but yet I'm pleased that I found this one written by such a great author.

My favorite part, as there are so many it's hard to choose would most likely end up being when... he first met Brea- Brianna, and all the other moments with her. I don't see Breach very often in fanfictions, but I'm glad that you took her into this perspective. Drawing her slowly, and getting more and more interested in who she is in this tale.

You've left us on such a suspenseful note, and I hope that you'll be able to update soon.

Please, please update soon. I don't usually die of suspense for most fanfictions, but honestly you're getting me there.

-Truly, the Star of Robin, Robin's Star
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Wow, we've now got the who, we just need the how, where and maybe a why. One outta four's not bad. :D

Eve
Or-lan-do626 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
cool i think i get whats going no fire out the next one
Or-lan-do626 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
that just plan creepy
zz73 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
nice but what is the voice and breach all about? is this real reality or what?
airquotes chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Okay yeah this story is awesome and you should definitely keep it up. Im curious to see what part breach plays and how you develop his family and school.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »