Reviews for What is… going on?
Jossy99 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Really good story! I like your concept as well, not many stories like it on this archive! I wonder whether it is a dream or not?
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
i like it so far interesting premise
Judgment Bear chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I was going to read and check this out, see what it was about and if I could help/support it somehow. Then I saw this:

"Warning

This story is one of my Random Idea stories. A story in which I came up with due to the fact I couldn't stop thinking of such a story. As with everyone of my Random Idea Stories, after writing the first chapter I have no real motivation to update it unless enough reviews are posted; be it good or bad (though with bad I prefer a reasonable reason as to why and critique on how to better the story/writing). If not enough reviews come within the first week I will most likely just remove the story from my page entirely. You do not have to sign in to review.

To simplify: No reviews No Update."

And decided that no, I won't. Holding a story hostage is not classy. This is the only review you shall receive from me, for what it's worth.

But good luck writing in the future.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Wow, I thought Brianna was working for Van what-his-name-can't-spell-it... Now you're got me turned around!
The Legendary Zero chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Some grammatical errors here and there, but the concept is great. Looking forward to seeing more.
Riza-san chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This story certainly looks promising! There is a few spelling mistakes here and there, but that's not really a problem. You have me intrigued now, so please update soon!
Shark Spartan chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I really like the story and i think your doing a amazing job because im hooked to see what happens in the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Brenediction chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Riveting tale chap.
Chilassa chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I HATE YOU!

Well ok, I'm lying. I hate the people who don't review after reading this. Because if they review, you update, right?

I'm thinking of building my own personal army that either kidnaps you and makes you write more chapters or just reviews enough for you to update...

somehow I never read a story in which the protagonist doesn't know if his or the new world is real. I love these fics(especially yours by the way)!

Anyway I really love your way of writing and how you toy with Rex and your readers.

I'm off to recruite my army now.

Thanks for writing and don't forget Chili loves you!
WezL chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Great fic! keep up the great work. I love the mystery and suspense of this story. please update it again soon!
FangOfDrknss chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
How did Rex know of Van Kleiss? from his crazy long "blackout".And you know what's weird? if Rex had a black out and this whole thing was actually his real life,then how come the parents just realized he had one? I mean if he had a long ass black out shouldn't his parents have found out about it? his "blackout" was pretty long and if the school thing was his life he should have been gone for months or something.

And if that life of his is real then wow! can't believe his blackout lasted one night! it was long as for updating the story,it's pretty interesting that Van Kleiss called Donna Circe,that Breach or Brianna might have weird teleporting powers or something,and that Rex has a lab!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
He's got a last name now? Why oh why can't I ever watch the episodes?
Boy of Revolution chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
This is a very good story. I can't wait to read some more chapters.
mystery dude chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
i think these stories are freakin cool.i always wanted to know what would happen if rex was just a normal dude. keep writing .YOUR BIGGEST FAN
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
To be continued is the correct way, and there's two commas when there should be one near the beginning.

Cant wait for the update!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »