Reviews for What is… going on?
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Dear Author

First, I don’t watch Generator Rex. The only reason I am reading and reviewing is because you asked, among other things. I am a little off since I don’t watch it, but I researched so I wouldn’t be confused.

Anyway, the quality is pretty good. Good narration, drama, suspense, interaction, dialog and suspense.

As for the others, research only gets you so far, but you seemed to have gotten Rex right, the others…I can’t confirm if they are in character or not. Either way, they seem good.

The beginning is pretty good; Rex Wakes up in…a home that he doesn’t recognized and everything he believed about himself seems to be false. His interaction with his family (assuming that they are) was very realistic and dramatic (I probably freakout, but Rex isn’t me, and probably has better control then me).

His adventure at High School (which is intriguingly called Providence) was amusing and flowed very well. Now he is called to see the principal who questions him and concludes that he has had another blackout. So now the question is what’s going on? Is Rex hallucinating, is he in some kind of artificial world, or is this his real life and his life after the Event was just a delusion of some kind? Or is it something in between (whatever that could mean)?

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
soundless steps chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
In terms of pairings Breach is fifth. She's a bit unstable, but not exactly dangerous; especially without her powers. She'd be much better if she was less Obsessive Compulsive.

Holiday is fourth. She's closer to being a kind intelligent aunt rather than girlfriend material. She is my first choice for Six, though I don't see him opening up to much of anyone any time soon.

As expected, Annie is funniest. Not too sure about pairing her up with Rex though as I'd place her third, especially when he doesn't have powers. I know it's funny, but I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone, fictional or not. I'd sooner pair her up with Six, who I know has reflexes.

Next is Cricket. She's the type I personally wouldn't mind a crack at, if she were real. Didn't look too bad even as an EVO either.

Obviously, the one that had the most chemistry with Rex is Circe. Unless you can build better chemistry with any of the others effectively.

Now for the school. Please tell me that the team name has something to do with monkeys, apes, or especially chimps. They have to have a animal mascot.

PS: You didn't answer my comment on Tower Prep.
soundless steps chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hello Mr. Evil. I haven't red anything for a while so I decided to give this story a run through. So the last thing Rex remembers is either fighting Van Kliess or some rat-EVO in the desert. Not clear on which.

Wasn't the cloaked engineer's camp with the homicidal computer program in a desert. Also, didn't he find that place after fighting some rat-EVO.

About Rex's Blackouts. From what I can tell from the China excursion, he seems to develop a new level of control over his powers after each blackout. When he live with those three other EVO, he didn't have the ability to make his mechanical enhancements.

_

On a note outside of this review, have you seen Tower Prep. Doesn't Gabe Forest's ability Hypersuasion sound familiar.
alienphantom chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Damn cliff-hangers! XP
Lilah Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Pleez continue writing this story, it is very interesting, plus it's kinda awesum
purpleanime chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
i absolutely love this fic, this whole alternate realty thing you have going on is so awesome! not to mention your writing holds complex ideas and smooth transitions! keep up the amazing work!

as for who rex should be paired up with, i'm cirex shipper, so im kinda glad ur not doing this by vote since all the breachXrex shippers would probably win, my simple reason is well you are trying to mirror the reality he had going on and him and circe do seem to have some sort of relationship in the show, and honestly i just like their spark like chemistry and think you could be one of the few people that could actually give the pairing some life and realism instead drowning fluff like alot of us do.

thats just my opinion not matter what girl you decide i'll still keep reading!
Enemy.X chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
:D YAY UPDATE! 3 I fins this to be an awsome prediciment rex is in. The fact the life he led was all a dream is amazing!
Lilah Wolfe chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Really kool
animatwin chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
was it van kleis because i thought that was his uncle or somethin but he was just a douche and make it brex or crickex
deactivated-for-reasons chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
CLIFFY! HOW DARE YOU!

Stupid cliffhangers making me worry...

UPDATE!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Stupid question, who's Cricket?
Elizabeth900 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh that was lovely he should meet Cricket!
Daemon prime chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Hey, me again. And again nice writing. I liked the locker in the face thing. Keep up the good work.
onedayiwillruletheworld chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Rockin story dude. U r a sweet writer. PS, Rex shopuld end up with Circe like in the show. K good luck with chapter 3
Enemy.X chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
:D This is a great story! I really want to knows what happens next!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »