Reviews for What is… going on?
alienphantom chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Damn cliff-hangers! XP
Lilah Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Pleez continue writing this story, it is very interesting, plus it's kinda awesum
purpleanime chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
i absolutely love this fic, this whole alternate realty thing you have going on is so awesome! not to mention your writing holds complex ideas and smooth transitions! keep up the amazing work!

as for who rex should be paired up with, i'm cirex shipper, so im kinda glad ur not doing this by vote since all the breachXrex shippers would probably win, my simple reason is well you are trying to mirror the reality he had going on and him and circe do seem to have some sort of relationship in the show, and honestly i just like their spark like chemistry and think you could be one of the few people that could actually give the pairing some life and realism instead drowning fluff like alot of us do.

thats just my opinion not matter what girl you decide i'll still keep reading!
Enemy.X chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
:D YAY UPDATE! 3 I fins this to be an awsome prediciment rex is in. The fact the life he led was all a dream is amazing!
Lilah Wolfe chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Really kool
animatwin chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
was it van kleis because i thought that was his uncle or somethin but he was just a douche and make it brex or crickex
Skellingtonfan1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
CLIFFY! HOW DARE YOU!

Stupid cliffhangers making me worry...

UPDATE!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Stupid question, who's Cricket?
Elizabeth900 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh that was lovely he should meet Cricket!
Daemon prime chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Hey, me again. And again nice writing. I liked the locker in the face thing. Keep up the good work.
onedayiwillruletheworld chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Rockin story dude. U r a sweet writer. PS, Rex shopuld end up with Circe like in the show. K good luck with chapter 3
Enemy.X chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
:D This is a great story! I really want to knows what happens next!
Daemon Prime chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is a good, no great, read. Keep up the good work and I will Reply everytime. ((If I can. And trust me. If its possible it will happen.))
animatwin chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this sounds so freaky plz continue i want to know wat the blackouts mean and hats up with the questions n why doc hol
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
... OMG! like... UPDATE! like... SOOON! ... LIKE NOW!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »