Reviews for He's A Puzzle, But The Pieces Are All There
cararook chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was wonderful, the last line broke my heart cause we still have to wait in the 'real' thing. I thought you captured how fake sam tried to reach out to dean, even though its not sam b/c it was such a big part of him before.
sandymg chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Heartbreaking. Wonder now how the Show will be deal with this. Will Sam have two sets of memories? After all, Dean had memories when only his soul was in Hell. There is room for one very schizo Sam.

This was a lovely story. Loved this:

He leaves the room, then, tears burning in his eyes. Sam keeps screaming, Castiel keeps speaking, and Dean keeps breaking.

They've all been through this too many times.

- That first sentence is perfection.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OH GAWD! SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, PRONTO!

Amazing job hon! XDD
cararook chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I was going through SPNstoryfinders, found the exact prompt I wanted, and you totally filled it. Loved Sam having actual emotions (as far as fictional characters go) and SOOO hope episode 7 is this. Like, word for word. it'd be amazin. Thank you for posting!
SamCrazed chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I miss the bitch/jerk routine. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it. I want something similar to happen on the show. I miss the old Sam and how him and Dean used to be.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Can we have this as an episode please?

I love this idea! I so want them back together and soon, perfect way of doing it! Thanks
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OMG..THSI STORY MADE ME CRY... .AWWWE.. IM SOOO HAPPY THAT SAMMY GOT HIS SOUL BACK... AND DEAN IS HUG HIM... YAY.. .LOVE IT...I REALLY LOVE IT..

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE... YOU ROCK... LOL
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love that title! It says it all about Sam. As long as Dean is with him, he can be fixed. Thank you.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awww! I wish Sam would be fixed soon D:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful story.

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yay! That was wonderful. I can't wait for the actual moment that sam gets his soul back. Maybe we can get a chick flick like you wrote here. Great job.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Short but beautiful. Just beautiful. Thanks! :)
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I just don't think I can take it if we don't get something like this on the show! I hope they don't draw this out. Great story, well done!
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was so well done. I want it to go something like this...soooo badly. Great work!