Reviews for All The Way Home
Lielac chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Moar Romana awesomeness pleeeease! :D
Still Not King chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Oh, Romana I have missed you.

I can't wait to see more interaction between Rose and Romana though; that'd be interesting.

Good chapter.
ParchmentRose chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Ohhhh Romana's got a staser! I can think of so many things that could go so horribly wrong as a result of that ... :D

Seriously, though, still brilliant. :D Am eagerly awaiting the next update!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
oh, i like that you had romana trapped inside as well! good. that should make it more interesting. i do love this story!
FarGate Who chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Okay,in all honesty i have only encounted Romana in one of the books, soI don't know much about her, but I hope yu continue, even from that book and this I can tell that Romana will be great when I actualy get to her part of the TV series, I'm guessing she regenerated since she is RomanaII. please update.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is an AWESOME idea for a fic - Romana's one of my favorite companions, and you write her perfectly. Update soon - this wins!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yeah Romana!
Still Not King chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Thank you for writing this.

I'm a New Whovian and recently I've been watching the seasons of Dr. Who with Romana on it; I really, really want her to come back. I don't entirely care how, I just want her back.

I like how you wrote the re-meeting of the Doctor with Rose and Romana, and Romana meeting everyone else for the first time. I also like your explanation of why Romana isn't gone like the other Time Lords; I was thinking, before I read this, that two really good possible ways she could have survived were either she was in E-Space or she used a Fobb watch.

This story seems interesting.

Good job.
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Interesting. It'll be fun to see what you do with it.
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is awesome! I've never seen an episode with Romana in, but I want to now if she's anything like the way you write her. You've tied the new dialogue in with the old perfectly, and you're doing a good job of making both Rose and Romana sympathetic at once. I also like your explanation of how the Doctor managed to blow up Gallifrey. The Eye of Harmony makes so much sense, but it never occurred to me before! It's now my personal canon, though. Thanks for writing this, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
okay, i have never watch any with romana in it apart from the five doctors, but i like her so far, and can't wait for more of this story. i love it!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2