Reviews for Cyclic
372259 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
WOW! Great work :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice story. I especially liked the last few sentences.
Afriel chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love the line in the middle of the text, what a lovely way of dividing a text.

I'm not too sure I get the metaphors though, (and sorry, here I start to not make sense) both wish the other was a tangible, easily understandable/manipulable thing, but yet they are intangible things that are the opposite of the other. But chakra and light, force and energy are so similar... (that is the idea, right?) But how is chakra and force steady? (I see the opposite/mirroring thing, but I suck at understanding metaphors :(

But I love the last line anyway and the whole thing, generally :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
your story: powerful and tragic
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Beautiful imagery & diction.

Really enjoyed it!

Love to read future works !
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was honestly beautiful. Almost like poetry. I think you've caught the essence of their relationship perfectly- great job!
Rembaud chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very beautiful :) your style of writing is cryptic and filled with details-I like it a lot.
Wroathe chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I only have three words to say for this piece of work...

Oh my God. This was absolutely amazing. I loved the contrast you put between their relationships while also maintaining their respective personalities. I also noticed that, while you provided a unique contrast, you also kept them identical to one another, in the sense that they both shake the ground the other walks upon. This contrast was so unique... so original... It blew my mind. Thank you so much for that.

And the last line... Can you say fangirl squeal? It's not often that I get so worked up with fics that don't even contain any interaction between the two, but this was incredible. Now, I'm afraid that my compliments are getting a bit repetitive, so I'm going to go ahead and give you one teensy complaint.

The part about Hinata was vague and, to put it frankly, a little ill placed. I feel like it's a conversation from the past, insinuating that Tenten and Neji have already gone through a conjoined recognition of the phase their going through, but the fact that you continue their bliss ignorance (or rather, unwillingness to accept the terms for what they are) suggests that they have neither listened nor understood what Hinata was saying. Granted, I love the fact that you found a way to include her in the story, I just don't think it contributes to the main idea as a whole.

Your whole point throughout this story - or at least what I understood it to be - was the fact that, while Neji and Tenten understand something is changing, they are unable to connect in a way to follow this change directly. At least, not at the moment. Should Hinata have pointed out this change, I think Neji (or Tenten, maybe) would have taken the initiative to contact the other directly about the matter. Am I making any sense?

Other than that, I think it was absolutely brilliant. I haven't read a fic this amazing in a long, long time, and I hope you continue writing. I'm sorry if my last comment offended you; my philosophy as a reviewer has always been to help the writer improve his or her writing. I hope I have done that, and I hope to be reviewing you again in the future.

Yours truly,

Wroathe
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Nice.

I liked this one.

Hopelessly falling back into old habits, huh?
MonochromousRainbow chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love the feel of this story. The calmness that it has. I like the fact that it's to-the-point, sweet, gentle.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Cyclic - the definition of an extremely good read.

However, I do have one little complaint:

"Their worlds slide past each other's and clash into each other's"

Is the second "each other's" really necessary?

(This is of course, just my opinion.)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*jaw drops* That was AMAZING! Beautifully written! Awesome, super, fantastic job! _