Reviews for Oh No, Kagome!
GothicHime89 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Why was kikyo so anal about getting them to leave? No way it was just because it was hospital rules. Update soon.
Itachi anime chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Ehem. I am very sorry to inform you; but we the veiwers are not enjoying this story as much as we should. This is due to a serious case of LOC. Other wise known as Lack Of Chapters. So please; write more for us.

Thank You.
Itachi anime chapter 3 . 12/17/2011

Thank You.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
this is great, keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I really liked this chapter. He was so sweet, and he obviously knows her well enough to have gotten her intouch with bestfriend for her. Although I am wondering how she is going to explain to her family. I am sure when she never came home the night before they at least call the police. And then they will for sure find out, since she's kid.

Anyway can't wait for your next chapter.
lakeya2700 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
great chapters. cant wait for the next update.
lady kateline chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awesome first chapter update soon plz
PoyaBaby chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
What! Those bitches need to get a back to back beat down with the way they are acting and Ban and Naraku needs to get way more beatings from Sesshoumaru than that but can't wait for the next chapter!
LovesDepp chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
not bad look forward to see where it goes.
kittychic0895 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
i feel soo bad for kagome but im glad sesshomaru is there wit her...keep up the good work and update asap
STML-Mercury chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Wow, great chappie author. D

Please update soon, I can't wait for the next 1. XD
Speedykitten1643 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Really interesting chapter and story so far. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.
GothicHime89 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Once again, poor Kagome.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
this is coming along great
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?