Reviews for Never Let You Go
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 3/2
This is really cute. I've seen both versions of The Parent Trap (judging by the cover, this is the nineties version, yes?) but I can't say I remember much more than the general premise. It slowly came back to me as I was reading this, which I thought was really fun :-)

["And if you let us go," Nick adds slyly, "we'll bring you back Martin."] Oh gosh, this is so sassy and cute and completely made this story for me. Not that the premise wasn't already very sweet, but, umm, I'm doing a bad job of explaining myself.

The changing POVs are very nicely done - different enough that it feels useful to go through the switch, but not so different that I was thrown off or felt like I was reading a different story.

This is really very sweet. I like the idea of explaining how something that happened in the movie that doesn't really seem likely when one thinks a little harder about it could have worked. Lovely work, Rebecca!
Consti Grandchester chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
so nice and sweet and little funny too!
Colorful and Free chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
*sees its been almost four years since this story was finished* ...I don't care. I'm still reviewing.

I actually discovered this a while back, but I either didn't have an account or forgot to review. Still, this was a really cute fic and a nice addition to the ending. It answered the question of how they actually got in, and I like how you answered the hair color thing too. All in all, it was a great story and wish there were more stories for this movie.
Toaofwriting chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Great story, well done indeed. I'd love to see more Parent Trap stories. Do you know of any good ones?
Also, what are you working on right now?
daydreamer299 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
nice story!
snowwygirl4 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I really liked this! I just wish that it had the part where they come home from the movie as well. But no matter what it was wicked great!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
i really like this chapter of
annabell39645 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Love it please upload chpter 3
MLR101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
That was brilliant! I always wondered what their journey would be like... Thank you for writing this piece :)
storm9449 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Just to point out since the movie was made in 1998 shampoo was still allowed on planes. Since she can just use Annie's shampoo I don't see how it's relevent anyway. I've always wanted to see this seen. The part where they're looking for the key is very amusing. -Storm
jj chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
please please please post more chapters
jj chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
please please please pelase please please please post more chapters
theadmiralscoffee chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This fits perfectly with the story :)

KUDOS!