Reviews for A Fated Meeting
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Aww the last line was perfect:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
O.O TENTEN!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Haha if I was in Tentens situation I would've actually hit him...cause I'm that flustered and clumsy lol
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awwww...that was really really sweet :3
Cyan.Ptak chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
remeber me? *smiles creepily*

on a more serious note, I decided to check out your stories and was surprised to see all of them were Neji/Tenten! i absolutly love that couple!

and this story is really good! I noticed you havn't updaed in a while? does that mean it is over or you just haven't had enough time to finish it?
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Like it so far, never thought neji would be like this
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
This was really great! Very sweet at the end! :)
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AHHHHH SO CUTE!
BleachedSky chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Please keep updating this one!
YouDontHaveToKnow chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I LOVE THE STORY! It made me smile in every sentence! NEJITEN RULES FOREVER! XD
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great! I love how forward Neji was in his note "future lover/husband" lol! Amazing job! :D
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Awwies! Cuteness! _ I have to say, I'm with Tenten on this one. Like where this is going! I wonder if she'll have to have a new identity in case everyone back home thinks she's dead... anywhoozle, update soon! Great work!
Eclipse of the Rising Sun chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Great story! Can't wait for more. Also please update you OTHER stories too :)
fuzzzy22 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
'We're going to find you a home' THAT WAS SOOOOO ADORABLE. HOW DO YOU FREAKIN' MANAGE TO MAKE THESE SO AMAZINGLY ADORABLE? I SWEAR... I LOVE IT! A LOT!

I can't wait until they run away together, and i can't wait for her to say 'I love you, Neji!'

Ahh. - Goodness.. I'm a little too addicted to these things... but that's ok(:

LOVE YOU! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! :D

AliceOtaku
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Please update very very soon. I wish that tenten would just tell neji that she loves him. Great job so far. Keep up the great work