Reviews for Atomic Dawg
halfBLIND-coconuts chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Hot damn this is fabulously fabulous, definitely worthy of ten out of ten hamburgers. Ein you adorable ball of genius, you've done him a great justice with this piece, well-fucking-done.
unluckysamurai chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Haha this is brilliant. I love your Ein.
no name 12345 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Another terrific fic!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Fun perspective! Yeah, I get what Ein is saying.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Also brilliant...I have a feeling I'm going to end up liking and making useless, positive comments on just about everything you've written.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
What an amusing, unexpected piece of writing! It's interesting/unexpected because of the first person narrative, and amusing as a result of the style of writing (certainly earning the spelling of "Dawg"). The perspective on Edward is neat, seeing her as more of a free spirit, instead of someone who's arbitrary for no reason.

Great work (I take it that the last lines in all capitals would be like the lines at the end of every session?).

Take care,

~September's Nobara.
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Heh, your style of writing is amazing. Writing a story is one thing - you can see examples of ordinary writing all over - but this kind of writing, the writing with a message for the readers, is the kind of writing that's great. The blend of humor and intelligence is unique and quite refreshing. I really sound verbose today, but I can't imagine why. Maybe it was the chocolate fudge cake. M...cake...
iamfreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was great. Perfectly described everyone. Very well written.
FootLeeismysexysensei chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was great! Ein deserved a chapter more than anyone out there! Well done!
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Ah! Ein story! I've never seen one before! I loved it (of course). This is great. It seemed a bit short-sided, but I loved how you talk about life and all. Very humourous, entertaining, and thoughtful!
WildBlackWolf and Viva chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
*dancing and singing* It's EDWARD, It's EDWARD, It's Edward, Edward, Edward, Edward. It's EDWARD! _ OK, I ate sugar.
CrescentStrata chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This is really good XD I've read some of your stuff before on the Bebop268170 site before, and you're a great Bebop fic write! Keep up the good work

Ja~

~Strata
spandexmonkey chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*much applause*

This is fabulousa. Much like everything else you write. Thank you, and sorry I have nothing constructive to say!
Bloody Paper Doll chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
That was really good.
lord moldymort chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
nice i like it please R&R my stuff
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »