Reviews for Cullenary Coupling:Bella & the Priestess Oneshot
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Enjoyed this POV.. Her story is sad, just as Marcus'. Looking forward to what else she will be doing for the rest of the story. :)
Fliberty chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I like this a lot. Gaia is such a mysterious character in the story. I enjoyed reading her insights into the other characters.

I am curious, what is nourishment for gods? Do they need to consume anything?
ageise02 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This would make a great multi-chapter story!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice companion piece, good to see Bella plotting and planing...I'm going back to finishing Cullenary Coupling now :-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very interesting learning experience. Gaia made mistakes, Marcus made mistakes, everybody made mistakes. And Bella is sort of the recipient of all those mistakes. Everything keeps falling on her shoulders one way or another. Glad Gaia is finally going to take some sort of control over the lives of her children and grandchildren and help them out. Even if it does cause a few more problems. Everything will work out. Or it won't.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
excellent story.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
OMG! This cleared up so many questions I had.

Thank you for this very insightful look into both of their minds.

Pam
PurpleMadDragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
clasps hands and rubbs vigorously! Do I sence another epic snarky arc of fun-doom-time? hehehehehehe!

Gaia is gonna kick so serious ass, that has been needed to be kicked for a while now.

Reminds be of the opening to monty python and the holy grail.

Gaia would like it to be know that those who should have been sacked ages ago, have just been sacked. Those who have been sacked would like it to be know that badger in the bag is (as it turns out) not as much fun if you are the one in the bag.

So so so looking forward to the awesomeness that is about to take place. Epicly blinding.

Oh, and Go Team Jugurtha, not even the Gods stand a chance. hehehe.
JB30 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh I like Gaia. I like her very much. And Bella was doing it to protect those she cared about. I loved getting a different prospective. Seeing how someone else views Bella and Edward. Getting a different side to the story. Really enjoyed this books! Off to read the update!
u2shay chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOL From demons to gods and goddesses...this story just keeps getting better and better! :)

And Gaia? Mother Earth? Look Bella, that's not your great grandpa/uncle (no wonder Marcus ran)...it's Uranus! Sorry, I was channeling my inner-Emmett for a moment!

Oh to see what she will be bringing forth when she gets some of that otherworld loving. I hear that Gaia is HIGHLY fertile!

Good to know that Bella is so in love with her Edward. I'm wondering just "what" Bella is. I think that Edward just might get his heart's wish and Bella might live...immortally speaking. Let's just hope that he can keep the Grandmother/goddess in law happy...okay, yeah, like that will ever happen. We are talking about Edward here...

Shay
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Gaia is more frightening than Maria! And I keep thinking "Who the HECK is Marcus' father?"! Her sisters are goddesses and she is immortal...is she in fact a goddess? I think she is going to rule them all.
nutmeig chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Interesting POV. I would like move POV's especially Bella's
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I just realized I never reviewed this OS. Shameful!

I almost love the snarky summmaries and ANs more than the rest of this, but just almost. Marcus' Momma is something fierce,and not to be trifled with. I think ME needs to get that memo, if he hasn't already. And I love how protective she feels of Bella. Her opinion of Edward is a little lower than I would like, especially combined with the fact that she hopes the two won't procreate. I think they should - can you imagine Edward with a baby? That would be utterly hilarious. He'd turn into the epitome of a worrywart, even more so than he is now, and that kid would never be allowed to leave his arms. Except for when he is in bed with Bella, because that just would not do, to be interrupted by cooing noises when he has quality pressed against the flesh time with his bottlecap/queen/fiancee/mate.

Loved it. As you know.

TMoT
star574 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
"mild snarkiness on the part of the author" Mild? *Mild* snarkiness? Hardly. :)
RosalieSmiled chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ok...let me just say, I love Marcus's momma! And you never fail to write a damn fine chapter!

Gaia seems to be more matronly that she thought. I am glad she likes Edward, and even happier that Bella is now in such good standing with her. Something struck me while reading and the response I got from you on my last review that that confounds me. If Bella's biological mother was a vampire and her biological father was a human, doesn't that make her a hybrid like Renesmee? Even if magic was involved? (sorry my brain is not at full strength hit some Black Friday sales this a.m. as in o'dark thirty).

Totally diggin' that Gaia is going to/or has trained Bella. The fact that she can basically go into stealth mode is awesome! Right on about Edward spazzing out if Bella smelled like Great Grandmother. That would have messed up everything.

Great Grandmother has been up to quite a bit in the last thousand years, protecting her the souls of her grandchildren, being separated from her husband and surviving family, rotting all alone in her own temple. Just makes me feel bad for her. But, kudos to her for using that anger to get even! Vengeance is something she has totally earned.

I always look forward to your new chapters and try to wait to read them until I can read the entire chapter in one sitting. Working full time with two toddlers and a time consuming hobby makes it a bit difficult to have that much time to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love them, it just takes me a bit longer to get around to reading them. Your new chapters make my day. I don't know what I am going to do when you finish this story. Hope you will start another. I only leave such good reviews for you, your story is inspirational...so much detail. You earn the reviews that I gladly supply.

Until next time...