Reviews for The Many Jobs of Negi Springfield
Cloud chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hahaha! Omg please make more of these! i lmao so many times!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
...buwhahahahaha!

And yes, the censor box WAS small...

These are great! Admittedly I don't know all these series, but these were all great! And yes, him in Arkham would be a great idea, especially for the ladies. All he has to do is kiss them to turn them over to the side of good!
Twilight-Destruction chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You know with a little tweaking the A Maths Teacher segment could be a piece far off in the 2814-crackverse you've created *hinthint* _
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
An enjoyably random fic, though I feel you cheated your way out of the Mythbuster segment. I was really looking forward to that one, but it was only three lines long. I don't suppose you could write another one?
Dragonkey258 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Aw...no Kamen Rider Negi?
bissek chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It's a bad sign when Joker is the Only Sane Man around. I'm surprised you didn't have Baby Doll (TAS villain, washed up child actress with a medical condition that caused her to stop growing, making her always look like an approximate 10 year old) show up. She could sympathize with Eva's problem.

Other possible careers:

Waiter at a coffee shop in Unimari

Teacher at an academy for monsters

Commissar for a regiment of the Imperial Guard of his Divine Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind

Bandit Killer

Agent of the British Library
Progos chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
*SHATTER*

Ahh... heh. I like how Eva seems to be meta-aware, and that since these are connected only by theme, you can add more at any time. Please, do so.
The Hendog chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I rarely leave my beloved Love Hina section, but after reading this, I may settle down in the Negima area for a while.

Very funny.

Later

-The Hendog
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You...these...this..!

Pff...!

By the gods I needed that! It's been so long, Too long! I needed this crack to revive my drive!

Also, do you know of any Negima/DC crossovers of a goodly length? I couldn't find anything other than the 2814 Universe, and can't seem to make the connections to develop a story of my own in the category.

Keep up the amazing work!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
snicker. snort muffled laughter
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Uhm... I would have liked to see Negi as the SG-1 new commander...
Sacrass chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
great story it was really fun
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
LOL liked how Negi still got pursued by Eva pretty much everywhere, she just can't seem to leave her boya alone.
negimafanman chapter 1 . 11/1/2010