Reviews for Intersecting Pathways
Sasha the Spectacular chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Yeah, this is not 's good.
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So good! You're a great writer! At first I was skeptical of a Martina-based story, but this is amazing! Everyone was in character, and you kindled an interest about Martinas' background (or lack, for that matter)! Two thumbs up!
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I liked it. A nice look on some usually overlooked characters.
AdorableElephant chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ohhh, Dove! You need more self-pride!

This was AMAZING!

I loved it, it was an awesome idea, and had NO grammatical errors as far as I can see! You are such an amazing writer!

I'm gonna favorite thiiiis!

I love how happy you made S.Q. seem! And thank you for reminding me about S.Q.'s phrase problem! I absolutely love him!

Also, great job writing for Martina! That's a difficult task to take on. I love the insight you gave to her thoughts, and the detail you used when describing things from her eyes.

AWESOME JOB!
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oi, so unique. You know, this could be the budding start to a whole line of S.Q./Martina stories? Wouldn't that be something...
The Iliaddict chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awesome, Dove! :) When I first started to read this, I thought that this was a Martina/Reynie! ;D Anyhow, I'm glad that one of your pairing is S.Q.; I always loved his character. Please continue writing! :D
ka has moved chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was so wonderful! I love the insight into Martina's past, and how she seems like a real person. Curtain is indeed evil, no?

A few typo issues, but everyone has them. And it definitely answered my challenge.

Brilliant, darling.

Kahlan
Klbooks chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Note to Reader: This is all in one paragraph because, I'm on the Ylo, and it doesn't let me enter into new lines, I believe.

Anyway, I really liked it Dove! And I finally see why you've disappeared from the forums. There were just a few mistakes I spotted, while nitpicking. 1.) When they were taking the first quiz, Martina said or thought "They're too good to be a newcomer!" You did plural (They are), and then singular(a newcomer), so it should be "newcomers", with the "a" removed. 2.) The second time Mr. Curtain speaks, I think you forgot a "said" or something, because I thing it just said "..."he, and no said. Just a mistake for that one, I think. I think that's all the mistakes...(is trying to do from memory). I like how you did Martina, because she just seems like she would be so underused. And I like the Martina/S.Q. friendship, and I never would have seen it without your story. You had good spelling and grammar, of course, and it's job well done! Can't wait to see how you do in the contest!