Reviews for Metamorphosis
Guardianboy chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I haven't really seen any kurtty anywhere is says it's kurtty in summary but I guess it's still ok
BaileyVidal chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Please keep writing it's amazing I love don't stop and update soon :)
bubbajack chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Wow nice chap. I don't think Kurt and Julia should have a kid though. I mean Kurt's reluctant to marry her in the first place and he loves Kitty so I can't see him having a kid with Julia willingly at least.
bubbajack chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Well...Um that could've ended better for Kitty huh? Nice chap you could cut the tension with a knife right about now...Which is just how I like it!
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
The fight scene was epic and OH MY GOSH YOU TOOK OFF KITTY'S ARM? That's some crazy shit right there Iris some crazy shit.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
It ain't good when a creepy guy is STILL obcessing over the same girl after six years...and he knows where you live! That is just a bad combination. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Nice! Loved the fight scene! I hope that Kurt and Kitty will bond a little more when she wakes up next chap.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Damn did Kitty just die? That's not good! Kurt just went bat shit crazy man totally bat shit crazy...It was great.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I liked this chap. Kurt and Kitty are bonding in a slow kinda way. You've done a great job on this fic so far keep up the good work.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Now this is getting interesting or I should say more so I guess. So looks like Kurt and Key are gonna be rescued. But I have a feeling it might not end so smoothly.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Damn! Kurt went ape shit crazy on thoes guys! Friggin great chap. I loved it!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow nice first chap. I can tell this is not gonna be your average fic which is fine with me. I look forward to what happens next.
sweettreat1 chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE! LOVE IT!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
*never ending happy fangirl squeal* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- it was dedicated to me! D'awww! :'D Now prepare for the best damn review EVER~

Pssh, you expect me to be mature? I still piss myself whenever someone farts on TV! This'll be fun!

I hate how North, South and such aren't required to be capitalized. If I could, I'd have it necessary to capitalize all directions because it's always going to irk me :)

Woah! Kitty had beef jerky! *snickers because TV just said erection* I love that stuff! *giggles hysterically because TV said erection again*

Aw, Kitty had Cabin Fever :) I know the feeling doll. I've been inside all week.

Awww! Kitty's description of Kurt... *happy sniffle* SOOO CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~3

Poor Kitty... goes from happy thinking to pure regret... I like how you described it all... it was just so... perfectly drawn in my mind. I could see it better than when it happened in the actual chapter...

No Kitty! HE LOVES YOU! I LOVE YOU! :' I can't frown because of how you wrote it, very beautifully of course, but I can't smile because it was super sad...

Cottle is such a little Kurt (or big Kurt, I don't know how horse and demon years relate)! It's adorable!

Aww :'( He still thinks about Key! That was just really sad to me... but seeing him consider Julia a disease made me grin ear-toear.

I envisioned Kurt as a very sexy Tarzan *drool face* Why would you cut the hair of a sexy god?

AWWWWWWWWW! :') Even back when he hated her, Kurt liked Kitty! THAT'S FREAKIN' AMAZING! :D

*happy sob* He still loves her... and she loves him... You're killing my fragile fangirl heart here...

I have to admit, cute wedding. I hate that Julia had to be there... but it still sounded beautiful... and now they're going to do it... I really hope Kurt thinks of Kitty the whole time... and if he doesn't, then I'm going to reword it in my head so he did. I love it.

Aw... poor virgin Kurt... this'll be the first time I've read straight slash. Good for you, making me change. I'm still not approving, but with your drug like words, I literally can't stop reading...

Wow. Julia had to have the balls in the sex time, as Bailey would say. That won't be good on Kurt's rep.

*sad face* If only he weren't such a guy... It /is/ his wife though I guess so I have no room to go and scold him for enjoying his sex time. You made it short, simple and sweet. Good job girly~3

Poor Kitty... again... Christophe sounds like an ass though so... she just needs better taste in men. They all leave her, or so it seems... *shrug* Maybe she should go gay. I bet she'd be good at it ;)

Nooo! Cottle! D': WAHHHHH! UPDATE SOON, DAMN YOU! You evil word temptress! AHHH! WHY MUST THIS BE SO AMAZING? YOU"RRE KILLING ME HERE! The good kind of death though :)